Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Licence

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Licence

had my licences checked by the EA officials today, 2 cars with 2 officials in each at Aston Ayr bridgnorth

good to see em knocking around... i not seen one for years and you get 2.... result :-)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

Good to see it.
      I have never been checked in my whole year and a half fishing!
      [CENTER][B][SIZE=1]Connor Beresford[/SIZE][/B]
      [COLOR="red"][B]Match and Coarse Fishing for Beginners and Juniors [/B][/COLOR]
      [URL="www.castandhope.webs.com/"]Home - Cast and Hope Angling[/URL]
      [COLOR="red"][B]Sonubaits 'Fin Perfect' Feed Pellet Review![/B][/COLOR][/CENTER]

Comment

never been checked in 15 years plus
        Paypal gift is for friends only

Comment

been checked at least twice a season in the last 4/5 yrs prior to that maybe once...glad to see then stepping up on the checks...

Comment

do you think they have regular (special) places to check more often than others??
            [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

same here been checked twice a year for the past 4/5 years but prior to that i dont think i was asked in 20 years. its good to see them out and about might catch a few scumbag poachers.

Comment

It could be they only check who they think looks a bad lad.
                I have an incidental on my left shoulder, he's always there, he's my friend.
                He says he gives me good advice. does he ?

Comment

i fish natural waters and canals so i think that is why i dont see them, i was asked at aston ayr which is a day ticket water, so i reckon they must check these waters more often, that 2 x £27 has saved me a hefty fine

Comment

Originally posted by hawb81 View Post
                    i fish natural waters and canals so i think that is why i dont see them, i was asked at aston ayr which is a day ticket water, so i reckon they must check these waters more often, that 2 x £27 has saved me a hefty fine
                    Always good to know youve got your moneys worth
                    [CENTER][B][SIZE=1]Connor Beresford[/SIZE][/B]
                    [COLOR="red"][B]Match and Coarse Fishing for Beginners and Juniors [/B][/COLOR]
                    [URL="www.castandhope.webs.com/"]Home - Cast and Hope Angling[/URL]
                    [COLOR="red"][B]Sonubaits 'Fin Perfect' Feed Pellet Review![/B][/COLOR][/CENTER]

Comment

Working...
                    X