Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

River Web Cams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• River Web Cams

Just to let you know that there is now a site with webcams providing live pictures of various rivers throughout the country...I am assured more venues will be uploaded..www.farsondigital.co.uk Take a look
    Last edited by rjays; 8 October 2010, 08:47 PM.

You mean farsonsdigital link works now. Thats bizarre....tried your link earlier didn't work, now it does.....lol....sorry rjays.

Comment

lol Gazmat..my mistake....i tried to edit it before anyone noticed....your too quick !!

Comment

What a great site, no more travelling for hours on end to find river in crap nick , thanx jayes , btw, just sin a bird get em out on Bewdley bridge .....very nice

Comment

heres a link if you want to know river levels
          Environment Agency - River and sea levels

Comment

thanks worm , I am aware of this site , however Evesham currently states 0.57m up, as far as I am concerned it is approx 1" up currently , so theres some sort of understanding required to work out the level that we all see on the bank ............. live pictures will certainly help me

Comment

Agree jayjay....I recall the day before the Bank holiday festival, the EA site was stating that at Evesham the river was over a metre up, when in fact it never rose more than 18ins all week!!....and as you say its just about an inch up...this is true because I went down today to check the river

Comment

Useful site thank Rjays,

Another webcam here for the Wye at Wilton bridge, Ross

webcam

Comment

Bttt

Comment

how much are thees cames

Comment

Assuming you mean "how much are these Camera's"....I personally don't have a clue ...guess £100 ish...but I imagine the more you pay, the better the quality

Comment

Rjays can anything be done about the depth gauge on the stil pictures as it seems to be 50cm out.
                        [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

This site has web cams on the Wye at different points.

The Wye and Usk Foundation

Comment

Scorpio...I was speaking with someone last week who said the EA are going to rectify this issue....Your guess is as good as mine as to when this will be done though

Comment

Working...
                            X