Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Thinking of visiting Drayton

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thinking of visiting Drayton

?Anyone know what it (Drayton) fishes like at this time of year,maybe gonna go down tomorrow,its a good hour from me,but ?is it worth the trip and what should i take tackle /bait wise.

I have never caught there but i am poor in that type of fishing.
    It is a real good place when you fish it proply as you are lucky to get something under double figures.
    Most people try to cast out 100+ yards to catch them but you can get them within 50+ i have seen.
    Either leads or pellet wag (probably not this time of year)
    I seen a person there last year he hadnt fished for years it was his 1st in 20 years and he has a 14 a 16 and a 20/
    All he did was see a fish jump out of the water. Cast and feeder there with a spod all day on 2 different pop ups on the same hair rig.
    I caught nothing

Hope this helps
    Connor
    [CENTER][B][SIZE=1]Connor Beresford[/SIZE][/B]
    [COLOR="red"][B]Match and Coarse Fishing for Beginners and Juniors [/B][/COLOR]
    [URL="www.castandhope.webs.com/"]Home - Cast and Hope Angling[/URL]
    [COLOR="red"][B]Sonubaits 'Fin Perfect' Feed Pellet Review![/B][/COLOR][/CENTER]

Comment

need to go on 34a-j for a good days sport but ive heard water levels are low so youll be sat in mud all day method with 3 dead red mags will get you bites but be careful cause they are voilent bites and if you dont sit on the rod it will be in

Comment

Originally posted by breamgod View Post
        need to go on 34a-j for a good days sport but ive heard water levels are low so youll be sat in mud all day method with 3 dead red mags will get you bites but be careful cause they are voilent bites and if you dont sit on the rod it will be in
        One thing i forgot to say, the water level is low
        [CENTER][B][SIZE=1]Connor Beresford[/SIZE][/B]
        [COLOR="red"][B]Match and Coarse Fishing for Beginners and Juniors [/B][/COLOR]
        [URL="www.castandhope.webs.com/"]Home - Cast and Hope Angling[/URL]
        [COLOR="red"][B]Sonubaits 'Fin Perfect' Feed Pellet Review![/B][/COLOR][/CENTER]

Comment

Originally posted by breamgod View Post

?What do you mean by 34a-j mate.

Comment

they are the peg numbers dont ask me why they pegged it like that i think they were put in after cause they are on a walk way next to the boat house

Comment

Working...
            X