Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

elasticated lead rig!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• elasticated lead rig!!!!

Hi guys, ive been fishing meadow lands, straight lead with pellet and meat have been winning it most mondays.

I have seen the better anglers fishing a guru lead (looks fixed with a guru micr clip) but then some black elastic?! i assume this is hydro.

is anyone upto speed with this method and shed some light on how its being setup?

cheers

Rich

thread the elastic through the clip and attach a swivel on both ends of elastic connect main line on one swivel and hook lengh on other so the lead is slideing on the elastic

Comment

hi noda, thanks for the reply.

i have say next to one of the guys, the lead is fixed with a guru micro lead clip for sure... it doesnt move.

i was looking more for THE rig rather than A rig.

Steve has just won the festival there wondered if he would shed some light... im coming 4th so just out the money and need a push

Comment

got to online fishing tv. Steve ringer commercial tactics , he is fishing the lead with 3" of black hydro between two swivels. He uses a running lead on the main line but it could easily be fixed using a lead clip. Hope this helps
        Steve

Comment

The Guru lead clip is semi fixed with a swivel that fits into the end of it making a semi bolt rig, the idea of the elastic is not new and was around a good few years back and was popular up North.

www.polefloatsbyjasonelwell.co.uk

Comment

cheers steve & bri, do you know the ins and outs of the rig.... i understand the guru clip and its benefits but if i put elastic onto the swivel then to a small ring i lose the quick change element to my hooklenght (could put a snap swivel?) but the guys at meadowlands dont so is it just loop to ring?

any info

Comment

Working...
            X