Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

I dont usually...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I dont usually...

hey All..
    I dont usually blow my own horn or even bother with Birthdays but IM 30 TODAY

SO... WHY NOT LOL.

tight lines all.
    [IMG]http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b183/tarks/fledger.jpg[/IMG]Fledger....... Here'.. fishy fishy fishy..:
    Speci Carper

happy birthday mate
    new pb 151lb 11/08/12 oak pool,cobhouse

Comment

Happy birthday,tarks! Welcome to the 30's club! ;-)
      Team south- 2014 talk angling inter regional team champs
      Alwight tweacle?

Comment

haha course you dont ....Happy birthday
        Personal Bests

Pike-23lb
        Perch-3lb
        Tench-5 1/2lb
        Carp-15lb
        Barbel-10 1/2lb
        Chub 5 1/4lb
        Roach 1 1/2lb
        Rudd 2lb
        Bream 6 1/2lb

Comment

30 eh ! i remember that , well sort of !
          have a good un fella
          brookside anglers EX- superstar

Comment

haha, cheers all i treated myself to a new set of spinners had some chub and a perch of one of em already good times.

30's club sounds seedy or needy lol put me down for new knees and a back cheers. half way to retirement geeeeeeze.
            [IMG]http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b183/tarks/fledger.jpg[/IMG]Fledger....... Here'.. fishy fishy fishy..:
            Speci Carper

Comment

30's is a great age. Old enough and wise enough, but still young enough.
              [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Half man, half Octoplus, half bean wannabe test pilot.

Comment

Happy birthday tarks! im off after pike tomorrow so i'll let you know how i get on

Comment

Meanwhile, tarks is off in search of old trouts.....
                  [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Half man, half Octoplus, half bean wannabe test pilot.

Comment

Originally posted by Tarks View Post
                    haha, cheers all i treated myself to a new set of spinners had some chub and a perch of one of em already good times.

30's club sounds seedy or needy lol put me down for new knees and a back cheers. half way to retirement geeeeeeze.
                    happy birthday mate i'm all the way to retirement since july, fishing 2to3 times a week can't beat it!!!
                    please let me draw a flyer

Comment

well tarks lived up to my name, Blanked!! hope youu had a good B-Day

Comment

yeah a real relaxer this year with a spont of fishing tied in its all good.

Had a good day spinning no snaggs or lost kit so it cant be bad lol.

its that time of year but i have to say since ive learnt the basics ive not had a blaknk sesh yet i fear its just around the next degreee or so lol.

im perch pike and chubbing this winter so we shall see what happens.
                        Speci Carper

Comment

Working...
                        X