Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Large Telescopic legs for the daiwa 100 seatbox

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Large Telescopic legs for the daiwa 100 seatbox

Hi

I recently bought a daiwa 100 seatbox and i just think that the standard square telescopic legs that it comes with are a little too small. When i attach the side tray its quite low down and its awkward to reach without leaning over quite far which can strain my back.

Does anybody know if and where i can buy some larger legs from for the box?

Thanks
    Dave

i swapped the legs off my korum chair for the extending preston on box legs and they go a lot higher than i need them and i comfortably get all my fittings on

Comment

Sorry I can't help on your question but...

I've got the same issue with my Daiwa 300, but they are round legs, I think I'll take a couple to a local engineer and see if they can make some extensions that clip in or something. Unless anyone knows of another option.
      Baits designed and proven to catch fish, not anglers

[URL]http://www.miraclebaits.com/[/URL]

Comment

You could try some octoplus superlegs?
        [CENTER][B][SIZE=1]Connor Beresford[/SIZE][/B]
        [COLOR="red"][B]Match and Coarse Fishing for Beginners and Juniors [/B][/COLOR]
        [URL="www.castandhope.webs.com/"]Home - Cast and Hope Angling[/URL]
        [COLOR="red"][B]Sonubaits 'Fin Perfect' Feed Pellet Review![/B][/COLOR][/CENTER]

Comment

Working...
        X