Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Loaded Waggler Locking.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loaded Waggler Locking.

I was using a loaded float yesterday, I had a nightmare with Drennan grip stops moving and cost me the match! Are there any better 1s? Can't use Cralusso or similar T-bar with the floats I was using as I do in winter with big wags as the float would sink!

change the size of weight in the bottom to take a tbar

Comment

Not the answer I was looking for! Think next size weight down and T-Bar will undershot float!? And T-Bars are expensive and not too sure about em on light line?

Comment

change weight and lock it with shot or wrap wire around base

Comment

Have you tried the preston waggler attachments nathan? They're pretty light,so may be what you're looking for-i use them when I use loaded pellet wags and they don't budge.
          Team south- 2014 talk angling inter regional team champs
          Alwight tweacle?

Comment

one day you will spend a fiver

Comment

have you tried using 4 grippas 2 each side? Or is it a case the grippas too big?

Comment

I had 2 each side mate, bottom 2 kept moving after a while and had to put new uns on. Will try the Preston things Paul. Saw some black stops in magazine, not sure what make they are and if they are better? Thanks.

Comment

put wag in a loop

Comment

posted the wag nath
                    [url]http://www.freewebs.com/ackoos--floats/[/url]

Comment

Want to be able to change depth! Thanks Mark.

Comment

I think the black ones are korum,nathan-they look pretty good too.
                        Team south- 2014 talk angling inter regional team champs
                        Alwight tweacle?

Comment

thread it through the float eye twice it will lock itself then no need for owt else can change depth by loosening the loop

Comment

Won't that damage line? Hundreds of stops on Ebay but which to try!?

Comment

not at all

Comment

Working...
                              X