Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Tommy Bocking.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tommy Bocking.

I went fishing with this lad on Saturday and wet myself laughing all day,im told the Irish Festivals are not the same without him ,has anyone got any Festival storys to tell as myself and a few mates cant wait to get him to go fishing again soon.The Blokes a STAR
    Last edited by hurricane; 19 October 2010, 08:14 PM. Reason: swearing

Not seen tommy for about 16 years, used to fish the classic with him. The mans a nutter. Had some good laughs with him, tell him Andy renton says hello.

Comment

will let him know andy
      by the way i took him beach fishing for a change on saturday night he has not done it before anyway i was baiting up and the next thing tommy ran past me wearing nothingf but a pair of wellies he really is a nutter but a great laugh all the same
      regards fran

Comment

From the same town as Tommy and i use to travel with him to the ancholme , must be 20 years ago , he did that trick to Nuddy years ago , stripped off in the bushes and jumped out shouting, "two nuddies together" , he,s a real crackerjack . Really nice bloke , ask him about the time in Four in Hand pub with the pool cue when some bloke kept moving his ball!!! Pass my regards onto him, rich

Comment

thats pete waddys local and petes to blame for bringing him onto the match scene

Comment

I have been told about Tommy singing Dirty Old Town and Lasher Linford his best mate walking out of the Irish pubs when Dennis Knight started singing Danny Boy.I wish I had seen it.

Comment

tommy bocking , star

nowthen me old ducks
              i could tell ya many funny tales about tommy ,i bet the festivals in ireland are boring without him lol , bet lasher is missing him , dont tink hes wun much since tomy stop fishing , , i was in holland last year and 1 of the lads was telling me a tale about tommy lol,, he was fishing next peg and it was , he noticed tomy was fedding all his bait in the feild behind him , next thing tommy was fishing the pole in the feild , the guy couldnt belleive (he dunt know tommy lol) so he asked tom wat you doing m8??, the reply was ,fishing 4 mice coz there aint no fish , hes star , could tell u a million storys , still cry remebering a few meself,, ask him about wen i came to hull , the milk man in the snow haha ha
              Last edited by hurricane; 20 October 2010, 09:52 PM.

Comment

i bet alan marsden misses tommy lol lol,, hes only got 1 arm , he was staying in arva for the festival , every morning there was something different on top of his car , newspaper stand from outside the shop ,big plastc ice cream cone , bin full 2 top, and on the last nite his car ws shrink wrapped lol, got to admit i helped him with that 1 ,
                Last edited by hurricane; 20 October 2010, 10:06 PM. Reason: Swearing

Comment

Gordon, you have a pm please read before you post again.
                  Take nothing but photographs,leave nothing but footprints.

Comment

Originally posted by frantheblanker View Post
                    thats pete waddys local and petes to blame for bringing him onto the match scene
                    Know Pete & john waddy , use to use four in hand myself many years ago, knocked about with another lad , Dave foster , another four-in-hand regular

Comment

Originally posted by gordon bream machine simm View Post
                      i bet alan marsden misses tommy lol lol,, hes only got 1 arm , he was staying in arva for the festival , every morning there was something different on top of his car , newspaper stand from outside the shop ,big plastc ice cream cone , bin full 2 top, and on the last nite his car ws shrink wrapped lol, got to admit i helped him with that 1 ,
                      Very good

Comment

Ive seen some of Tommys photo;s Tommy Pickering doing rabbits with Mark Downes, Nuddy with a wig on,that photo worth a fortune, and the best one is Alan Scotthorne smiling Vinnie Smith drunk and Kevin Ashurst and Baz dancing together after yet another festival win.

Comment

got ya pm , no worries

Comment

Originally posted by RENTBOY View Post
                            Not seen tommy for about 16 years, used to fish the classic with him. The mans a nutter. Had some good laughs with him, tell him Andy renton says hello.
                            Spoke to him today Andy he says hello and told me to ask you about buying cigs in that garage in Ennerskillen,you where both talking in double dutch lol.

Comment

lol, forgot about that one.

Comment

Working...
                              X