Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

license help please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• license help please

lost my license do i buy a new one or what help !!!!!!!! please

thanks nick123

you need your old license number you send that off with i think is £5 to environment agency and the will send you a new one,or ring the hot line on 0800807060

Comment

it only cost me a fiver

Comment

told you i don,t no nothing, mine will be cheaper next time but im a old git

Comment

lol ok cheers

Comment

Trentman says its £5 ....However It only costs a junior £1

Comment

er didn,t no he was a junior

Comment

Just take some i/d with you next time you go fishing,if you get asked for your license you can prove who you are and they have all your details on record.So personally i wouldnt bother until its ready for renewing.
                Don't you just love it when your daughter kicks your ass:o

Comment

are you sure jaybagpuss

Comment

If stopped you may be required to produce your licence within 7 days, even if you can produce evidence of your identity. Use the freephone number see if they can help you, seeing as you are a junior they may not charge you for a replacement, better to be safe than sorry.

www.polefloatsbyjasonelwell.co.uk

Comment

Happened to my mate when we were fishing a match.He got asked for his but had left it at home.Fortunatley he had his wallet on him with id.He gave the guy his details a quick phone call was made and and he was given the ok.

Comment

l had left mine at home in the summer when fishing at Border fisheries, l had no id on me and was not asked for any, they just asked me for my name and address postcode. he then phoned the office to confirm my details and that was that. no problem no drama

Comment

Like i said....Cheers

Comment

ok cheers il just leave it ive never been asked before anyway so i dont think i will be asked but i have brought one so will give my details and should be ok thanks everyone for the help

Comment

If you want to fish you will need a licence or the number of your old licence, i lost mine and was told if i was caught fishing without proof i had a licence i would be told to pack up my gear and produce my licence at a later date to prove that i had one hope this helps

Comment

Working...
                              X