Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

MAP customer service

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MAP customer service

Hi,
    I would just like to say that after dealing with them recently,they have been brilliant and very helpful,good to see some companies still value their customers.

why not change your user name to mapboy.

Comment

Didn't know MAP were still going! Anyway Bailey, you owe me a tin of corn and a tin of beans!

Comment

Originally posted by baggerbailey View Post
        why not change your user name to mapboy.
        I'm sure that's what Nathan said in the shoutbox when i was going on about getting a MAP pole,he wouldn't shut up about me getting a conny G8.

Comment

Not me mate

Comment

You definately told me to get a conny G8 but i couldn't stretch to it.

Comment

Further on from this,i am still waiting for a section,so as friendly and as helpful as the staff are at MAP,their warranty service is crap,all this after waitng 5 weeks previously for another section,booooo.

Oh,and in this months pole fishing magazine,apparently a bloke in Australia got a replacement section in 5 days,yeh right.

Comment

the trouble with map is that you have to wait for the sections to be shipped into the country thats why if they are in stock it takes a few days but if they are waiting it can take a few weeks. i had to lend my mate who runs the tackle shop a power and a no4 for an f16 because he couldnt get them delivered and it took nearly 6 months for me to get them back

Comment

The funny thing is someone told me that Garbo spares have to come from France and take 6 weeks which put me off,nobody told me MAP spares come from China and take much longer,lol.

Comment

Now 9 weeks and no sign of it.

Comment

leave a pm for mapmike.he will try his utmost to get things sorted.
                      talk anglings villiage idiot:p

Comment

Originally posted by creepy View Post
                        leave a pm for mapmike.he will try his utmost to get things sorted.
                        Done,cheers mate.

Comment

What do the initials MAP stand for?.
                          col.
                          [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

Midlands Angling Products mate.
                            On the gathering storm comes a tall handsome man, in a dusty black coat and red right hand.

Comment

Originally posted by SPADGER View Post
                              Midlands Angling Products mate.
                              And their prducts come from where?.
                              [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

Working...
                              X