Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

browning z9

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• browning z9

what is this pole like,can it handle large carp? is it better than the torney? what is the best pole out there,top of the range,any ideas?

I'm really happy with my Z9, i've had it for 10 months and had absolutely no problems with it. I have caught double figure from Woodlands, Thirsk as have lots of the Browning Quaker lads who fish there week in week out. The key to landing big carp safely on any pole is balanced tackle and not bullying the fish too much. I think it is better than the Tourney Pro but i know loads of Tourney owners will say its not. I have always said if Daiwa made the Z9 it would be £2500 (not £1650) and a massive seller. The only pole i would probably consider changing to is a Trilogy as that looks and feels very nice and very strong.

Comment

For strength i think only the z9 compares to the tri cast arisito or trillogy.
      Paypal gift is for friends only

Comment

used a Z9 at fisho mania cudmore and for the price they were selling it at buy a trilogy pal....they are heavy unbalanced and over priced.......they must be strong due to there weight of it!!!
        [B][COLOR="blue"]"QUALITY AND VALUE HANDMADES AT THE RIGHT PRICE"[/COLOR][/B]

[B][SIZE="7"][COLOR="blue"]'I.L FLOATS'[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

Comment

U on about the Browning or Tri-Cast???????????

Comment

Originally posted by SheffieldLad View Post
            used a Z9 at fisho mania cudmore and for the price they were selling it at buy a trilogy pal....they are heavy unbalanced and over priced.......they must be strong due to there weight of it!!!
            You sure it was a Browning Z9 you tried mate, i have one and its definately not heavy or unbalanced ?? the balance is excellent, its almost as stiff as a G10 and its one of the lightest top end poles on the market and also on average £600 less than most of them. It sells for £1650 with 9 top kits and 2 short extensions, thats a package to rival all the competition.

Comment

Working...
            X