Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

fishing for big tench

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fishing for big tench

looking for some tips small water big tench up to 8lb any tips cheers guys

dominic(14)

Hi mate you will be lucky to catch big tench this time of the year.
    You want to fish for them from jan-apr time when they are at their peak and through the summer.
    Hope this helps
    Connor
    [CENTER][B][SIZE=1]Connor Beresford[/SIZE][/B]
    [COLOR="red"][B]Match and Coarse Fishing for Beginners and Juniors [/B][/COLOR]
    [URL="www.castandhope.webs.com/"]Home - Cast and Hope Angling[/URL]
    [COLOR="red"][B]Sonubaits 'Fin Perfect' Feed Pellet Review![/B][/COLOR][/CENTER]

Comment

well it doesn't really u told me nought m8 never mind

Comment

Well dont go thinking you will get a good reputation on the site with an attitude like that mate.
        Hint of advice
        [COLOR="red"][B]Sonubaits 'Fin Perfect' Feed Pellet Review![/B][/COLOR][/CENTER]

Comment

Originally posted by matchfishingboi View Post
          looking for some tips small water big tench up to 8lb any tips cheers guys

dominic(14)
          like connor says tench are slim pickings this time of year...the hibernate until spring. Summer time is the best time to target them. personaly a whole lob worm or 3 hair rigged corn works well. but seriously lay off it with the attitude, they guys just giving you advice. Not exactly what you was after but no need for that
          Personal Bests

Pike-23lb
          Perch-3lb
          Tench-5 1/2lb
          Carp-15lb
          Barbel-10 1/2lb
          Chub 5 1/4lb
          Roach 1 1/2lb
          Rudd 2lb
          Bream 6 1/2lb

Comment

more chance of catching one with a 10mm bolie on now over pellet cause like most big fish gone to the dark side of fishing bolie brigade

Comment

If your fishing in a commie try and find the deepest part on your peg and be sure to plumb up pefrectsly. (or overdepth) Corn, pellet or meat over a bed of chopped worm and pellet.

Comment

You will be lucky to catch 8lb tench any time of year!
                [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Half man, half Octoplus, half bean wannabe test pilot.

Comment

guys i was only joking !! i know its gunna b hard but i had a 10lb er out of my local this time last yer!!!

Comment

Do what you did last year then?

Comment

Working...
                    X