Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Paypal?????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paypal?????

I know this question is not really about fishing, but it is to enable me to buy fishing stuff (Whats more important than that?).

If my paypal account has a balance of £0.00, do I have to physically transfer money from my bank account into it before I make a purchase on ebay? Or will it just come straight out of my bank account?

Thanks in advance!

yes mate you can set it up to come directly out of your bank dont know how to do it though but if you transfer money into account you have to wait so long for it to be active hope this answers your question i dont like my bank details going over the net dont know who can get at them

Comment

if you have registered your bank account it should be ok,I only have a card registered and think there might be a limit on that,I always try and use paypal where possible,to register your bank account they will take 2 small amounts from it and you will have to email them and tell them the total

Comment

no you dont have to transfer any money into your paypal account and its for if you sell anything the buyers money will go into your paypal to be transfered to your own bank account or if you buy anything the cash will be deducted from what you have in your paypal account regards john r

Comment

Yeah if you register a bank account/card it automatically takes it out of that if your balance in ur paypal is 00.00
          This is what i do its so easy
          [CENTER][B][SIZE=1]Connor Beresford[/SIZE][/B]
          [COLOR="red"][B]Match and Coarse Fishing for Beginners and Juniors [/B][/COLOR]
          [URL="www.castandhope.webs.com/"]Home - Cast and Hope Angling[/URL]
          [COLOR="red"][B]Sonubaits 'Fin Perfect' Feed Pellet Review![/B][/COLOR][/CENTER]

Comment

Isn't paypal great? I bought a reel yesterday and wasn't able to get to a computer,so I paid for it with paypal on my phone while sitting in my car! (Maybe a little too easy to spend money sometimes,mind you!) ;-)
            Team south- 2014 talk angling inter regional team champs
            Alwight tweacle?

Comment

Thanks to all!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by paul k View Post
                Isn't paypal great? I bought a reel yesterday and wasn't able to get to a computer,so I paid for it with paypal on my phone while sitting in my car! (Maybe a little too easy to spend money sometimes,mind you!) ;-)
                lol Your right there mate!!

Comment

Working...
                X