Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

method feeder fishing bait tips

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• method feeder fishing bait tips

hi guys

i was wonering if the use of the method feeder would be sutible now that the water is cooling. also what bait would you use g - b or pellets. also what hookbaits would you use i thought the sonubaits hooker pellets would be goos because the are firm and can be left in the water along time without falling off. or a mini boilie.

over to you guys
    have a look at my website : www.fishingsos.yolasite.com
    cheers

dominic(14)

Most places I go, the bomb is better from now till it warms up end of March.

Comment

what do you feed then Nath, and how? or do you just fish a single bait and wait for a bite?
      Real men fish rivers

Comment

Nothing! Sometimes feed 8mm pellets closer in but catch more further out with no feed.

Comment

Is that on meat nathan or pellet,coz half the places near me meat is banned ! if you was using a single pellet what size would you use and when you are fishing with meat what size meat do you use

Comment

try a bit of corn ,dipped in a Pinneapple glug
            [IMG]http://i655.photobucket.com/albums/uu272/PoleKillerphotos/dark_side_cookies.gif[/IMG]

Comment

Meat, corn or bread, would never use pellets with no feed. I normally use a punched piece about 15mm thick, 30mm long.

Comment

Blimey Nathan, thats a big one! if you pardon the expression.

Wouldnt dream of doubting you mate, but that seems like a big bait
                To succeed in life, you need three things: a wishbone, a backbone and a funnybone.

Comment

nathan how long do you leave bomb in water bepore recasting and do you cast to same spot every time or would you change area to cast to

Comment

Anything from 15 mins to an hour! I try other places, normally start almost as far as possible and come back if I get liners and go to the maximum if nothing. Also try either side as far as your peg allows. And that's my medium punch, don't use the big 1 much anymore!

Comment

Working...
                    X