Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

winter under suit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• winter under suit

can anyone reccomend some good thermals or under suits????

does anyone have a set of the halkon hunt ones if so, what they like???

"cheers big ears"!!!
    :cool::cool:"LEAKY LLOYD",,,,"TURNING NO HOPERS INTO FLYERS"!:cool::cool::rolleyes::p

I got some extra warm thermals from Marks and spencer and they are super warm kept me from death a few times and they only cost about £20 throw your normal clothes on and jobs a good un. Just bought some windproof fleece lined running gloves and they are so warm its unreal best gloves I've ever bought.
    here carpy carpy carpy

Comment

Leaky.
      The Marks & Sparks ones are quality as mentioned.
      They also have a no questions asked returns policy so if they dont do the job take em back.
      On the gathering storm comes a tall handsome man, in a dusty black coat and red right hand.

Comment

The korum undersuit is good too,lloyd-and only £20! Bargain!
        Team south- 2014 talk angling inter regional team champs
        Alwight tweacle?

Comment

sundridge sleep skin ,had mine three years now
          nige cooke

Comment

I use my dive undersuit m8. Fourth element arctic top and bottoms (very warm) even in water at 2c then just use a water proof top as i always rip them lol.
            Bare Hi-Loft Polarwear Extreme Undersuit this is also a good one m8

With either if the sun comes through you will be unzipping.
            Paypal gift is for friends only

Comment

The Sundridge Sleepskin is excellent. I've had mine 2 years and wouldn't be without it in the winter. Another possibility is a 2 part "Base Layer" that mountaineers wear. Similar idea to the Sleepskin. Long sleeved and high neck fleece top and fleecy long johns. You can get them from any good camping/ski/outdoor type shop.
              I got a new rod for the wife. I'll miss her, but it's a quality rod.

Comment

Sundridge Sleepskin for me mate.
                Don't you just love it when your daughter kicks your ass:o

Comment

Originally posted by SPADGER View Post
                  Leaky.
                  The Marks & Sparks ones are quality as mentioned.
                  They also have a no questions asked returns policy so if they dont do the job take em back.
                  So what you are saying is he can fish with them a few times, fill the crutchpice full of wensleydale, paste and groundbait, and take them back to the shop ?
                  [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Half man, half Octoplus, half bean wannabe test pilot.

Comment

sundridge mate iv had mine 2 yrs ,also look at army wear the norway army do all the breathable thermals mate and they keep you well warm and you dont sweat

Comment

Originally posted by luke carpstalker View Post
                      So what you are saying is he can fish with them a few times, fill the crutchpice full of wensleydale, paste and groundbait, and take them back to the shop ?
                      yep thats the ones they sell back to unsuspecting anglers
                      brookside anglers EX- superstar

Comment

LOL...

It's right though, who do you know that wears alan whickers under thermals?

I only wear thermals for work, but come the end of feb they are walking to the washing machine themselves!
                        [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Half man, half Octoplus, half bean wannabe test pilot.

Comment

i got the preston one mate they am the dogs best £24 i spent
                          [SIZE=7][/SIZE][SIZE=7][/SIZE][SIZE=1][/SIZE][SIZE="6"][SIZE=1][SIZE=7]malman floats[COLOR="#FF0000"][/COLOR][SIZE=5][/SIZE][B][/B][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][COLOR="#0000CD"][/COLOR]

Comment

Army Surplus base layer and a caving undersuit.

Good and cheap, and warm.

Comment

Originally posted by kev bell View Post
                              sundridge mate iv had mine 2 yrs ,also look at army wear the norway army do all the breathable thermals mate and they keep you well warm and you dont sweat
                              Kev, the only time you sweat is when you open your wallet. lol

Comment

Working...
                              X