Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

The magic bomb and meat!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The magic bomb and meat!!

I had an magic day at my local today Mill Pools in rugby...
    I was catching all day non stop carp on a tin of bacon grill from lidl.
    Korum ready made quick hair rig quick stop worked like a hot knife through butter, Amazing.
    I 1 Mirror At 7lb8oz On the bite alarm carp rods.
    On the quivertip/Feeder rod i had a 2/3oz bomb straight to another korum hair rig and caught a cracking 7lb10z Ghost carp!! Great fight on light tackle.
    I was catching 1-3lb fish all day on the feeder rod also much have had 15-20 other fish of this size and altogether i must have had 40-50lb worth of carp.
    The conditions were hurrendous with strong winds in our faces the whole day so the leads were a good idea...

A completely magical day for me on the meat, Very happy for this time of the year.
    Just thought i would share my day with you all.

Cheers
    Connor
    [CENTER][B][SIZE=1]Connor Beresford[/SIZE][/B]
    [COLOR="red"][B]Match and Coarse Fishing for Beginners and Juniors [/B][/COLOR]
    [URL="www.castandhope.webs.com/"]Home - Cast and Hope Angling[/URL]
    [COLOR="red"][B]Sonubaits 'Fin Perfect' Feed Pellet Review![/B][/COLOR][/CENTER]

Well done,connor! Sounds like a cracking day,mate ;-)
    Team south- 2014 talk angling inter regional team champs
    Alwight tweacle?

Comment

did you get your connectors connor
      nige cooke

Comment

Originally posted by cookie44 View Post
        did you get your connectors connor
        No there not here yet nige.
        Should get them monday now...
        Cheers
        Connor
        [COLOR="red"][B]Sonubaits 'Fin Perfect' Feed Pellet Review![/B][/COLOR][/CENTER]

Comment

It's good, but it's not paste

Good day by the sounds of it !

Wish I was still off for half term
          [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Half man, half Octoplus, half bean wannabe test pilot.

Comment

Sounds like you had a cracking day m8,hope i have something similar in the morrow,i'll be using the korum QS for the first time,happy days m8.

Comment

Originally posted by Mickangler View Post
              Sounds like you had a cracking day m8,hope i have something similar in the morrow,i'll be using the korum QS for the first time,happy days m8.
              They are amazing with the meat mick. So easy to do.

Comment

[QUOTE=luke carpstalker;

Wish I was still off for half term [/QUOTE]

Thought you was an electrician by trade not a school boy ?
                Whatever you do, someone will always say "they knew you would"....!. :(:(:(

Comment

Well done Connor! they are the sort of days that you dont forget mate.

Should be good tomorrow too as weve had a consistent spell of mild weather. Cant wait.
                  To succeed in life, you need three things: a wishbone, a backbone and a funnybone.

Comment

yes indeed well done ! strong wind in your face all day, fair play to you connor!!!

Comment

Originally posted by stocky View Post
                      Thought you was an electrician by trade not a school boy ?

I'm 38! and yes by trade a spark.

Point I was making, was it would be nice to go back and do it all again. Nicking the old man's homebrew, learning what your fingers are for, jumpers for goalposts etc, etc, etc.

Only thing I'd do different is pay more attention at school, I wanted to be a marine biologist when I was a kid, god alone only knows how I ended up bending conduit!
                      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Half man, half Octoplus, half bean wannabe test pilot.

Comment

I bet you still bend 20mm galv conduit over yer knee.
                        OFFICIAL CHAUFFER TO FAT LADS WHO CANT HOLD THERE DRINK

Comment

Working...
                        X