Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

a little bit of Esox lucius

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a little bit of Esox lucius

i am dusting down what gear i have left......its been a few years and i dont have a clue what laws have changed any one help.....can i still livebait. and a few locations in the midlands.. i thank you
    In darkness we do what we can
    In daylight we're oblivion

Hey Larry.
    When people referred to you as Pikey, i thought you lay ed Tarmac
    Team Mosella Black Country

Sex is like Poker.
    If you havnt got a good partner.
    Then you better have a good Hand

Comment

who is tarmac do i know her.......... ok at a risk of being boring still had no answers here any one point me in right direction

Comment

Larry.
        You can livebait but you MUST catch them at the venue being fished.

I suggest that you come over and have a go near Wolves on the Mainline, i might even catch you some baits.

Comment

long as there are some pike i might do that....but may have to catch my own livebaits normaly i wouldnt be able to wait the 2 days while you try to catch a fish

Comment

Originally posted by Larry Teepot
            long as there are some pike i might do that....but may have to catch my own livebaits normaly i wouldnt be able to wait the 2 days while you try to catch a fish
            Ask Pete in Fosters if there are any pike....he had 8 out of my peg last December...lol...biggest were 9lb 6oz and 9lb 4oz....the rest were between 5 and 8lb.

Your probably right about catching your own lives.

Comment

Working...
            X