Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

bennetts of sheffield

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bennetts of sheffield

just read bennetts of sheffield have gone into recievership,bad news always found them very friendly and helpful.

i heard today that they applied for bankrupcy this morning

Comment

Probably because they never discounted anything!

Comment

i knew would pipe up about their prices they preferred conaloging rather than pay in full but your right i used to go there first waggle the rod about then cross the road to calcotts and get it way much cheaper

Comment

they never really recovered after the floods, my brother use to work there when the flood hit, been in a couple of time since and the shops always seemed to be empty of customers
          Team DT Floats - https://www.facebook.com/groups/DT.Floats/

Team BagEm Matchbaits

Comment

Pity that.

They weren't cheap, and getting anything from Middy off them was like pulling teeth, but their tick was useful.

Comment

I remember buying stuff off them mail order from ads in the back of the AT as a kid.

Always a shame when an established business goes belly up, but perhaps they failed to move with the times. Thier website was terrible considering the range they sold.
              [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Half man, half Octoplus, half bean wannabe test pilot.

Comment

Originally posted by luke carpstalker View Post
                I remember buying stuff off them mail order from ads in the back of the AT as a kid.

Always a shame when an established business goes belly up, but perhaps they failed to move with the times. Thier website was terrible considering the range they sold.
                i think your right with that seem to get worse over time used to have everything in when i was a nipper

Comment

I went in about 6 months ago and for such a large place there was hardly any stock, the writing was probably wall from there tbh, shame tho my old man bought all his gear from there when i was a nipper.
                  [COLOR="Green"]Cats and Dogs Netbuster baits[/COLOR]

[url]http://www.catsanddogs-netbusterbaits.co.uk/[/url]

[B][COLOR="red"]DO IT SHALLA!!!![/COLOR][/B]

Comment

Really pleased I spent the whole of the 50 quid voucher my boss bought for me in September

Comment

Still receiving Emails from them, with "offers". had 3 in last two days.

Comment

r u going to buy owt

Comment

The question is are they having a sale or not...
                          Paypal gift is for friends only

Comment

u wont get owt they are in recievership shame for fred who owns it hes 74 should have sold up after the floods but he didnt want too
                            stainforth angling full of loving for all ;)

Comment

What happened at the floods?
                              [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Half man, half Octoplus, half bean wannabe test pilot.

Comment

Working...
                              X