Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Dragoncarp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dragoncarp

You may remember me dropping a line regarding some Carp Boots i purchased off Dragon Carp. I sent them back, only to get the exact box and pair Back!!! After explaining to some mong about the mistake, i was told to send them back with proof of postage for a refund. After waiting 8 days for refund to be put back in account, i have just phoned them and got the snottiest response i have ever had off a company. They were rude ,rude rude, refused to give me postage back!! So a transaction that cost with postage nearly forty pounds i am left with £20 down. They are all over you when you are buying off them, but beware if you send anything back, they don't want to know !!

Dragon carp avanti the same! Did you phone used tackle up at hucknall if not try them .Plus did you buy them with your card etc i suspect so there is your proof
    [URL]http://talkangling.co.uk/fishing/tackle-sale/61600-high-quality-chianti-style-handmade-pole-floats-0-2-0-7-a.html[/URL]

Comment

Sounds very shoddy-unfortunately saving a few quid by using these companies often comes back and bites you in the bum! You get what you pay for mate.
      Team south- 2014 talk angling inter regional team champs
      Alwight tweacle?

Comment

Originally posted by kkingfishers View Post
        Dragon carp avanti the same! Did you phone used tackle up at hucknall if not try them .Plus did you buy them with your card etc i suspect so there is your proof
        I paid with my card yes, but it had no effect on them, i am truly spitting feathers over this, this day and age custom should be welcomed. Their are traders out there who will treat you with a lot of respect , to attract your custom, its called good business sense. But these prats, you could tell the change of tone in the voice immediately, when i mentioned "Requiring a refund" It adopted the most condescending attitude i have ever encountered !! I had better calm down, "Me Heart, Me Heart"

Comment

Originally posted by paul k View Post
          Sounds very shoddy-unfortunately saving a few quid by using these companies often comes back and bites you in the bum! You get what you pay for mate.
          How very true Paul,

Comment

Dragon Carp and all those cheap mail order companies will be the death of the trade.
            They sell shoddy cheap tat made by slave labour in the far east, that is why they can sell it so cheap. Buy it at your peril or stick to your local tackle shop and get some decent service.
            Also if anyone from Dragon Carp reads this, it is my own opinion and not those of anyone else at TA, your stuff is CRAP end of.
            On the gathering storm comes a tall handsome man, in a dusty black coat and red right hand.

Comment

Perhaps someone should email the bloke at Dragon and ask him to look at this thread and give him the opportunity to defend his company.
              Simon Young
              Admin
              Talk Angling UK fishing chat and tackle
              web design Doncaster - Limitless Digital

Comment

ill tell them to look
                [URL]http://talkangling.co.uk/fishing/tackle-sale/61600-high-quality-chianti-style-handmade-pole-floats-0-2-0-7-a.html[/URL]

Comment

sorted hes going to have a look

Comment

why not take them to one of their tackle show / sales and speak direct to the main man. think the nearest show would be at Trentham gardens a week on saturday its not that from you and only about 3 miles from junction 15 M6.

not a bad place to go either if you take your wife / partner with you as their is a retail outlet there aswell for her to wander round while you get your boots sorted hopefully.

Comment

You just know that he is going to replace the boots, apologise for the missunderstanding and look into the way you have been treated.
                      For every one who complains a dozen probably don't. Demand your cash back and go and buy a decent pair from a shop or company that will fullfill your statutory rights.
                      On the gathering storm comes a tall handsome man, in a dusty black coat and red right hand.

Comment

I have had a few off things off Dragon carp and all have been very good quality, had good communications and arrived speedily. Lets not condemn a firm for one thing(especially when most of you haven't used them)lets have comments from experience, not bitching. Mistakes happen, and can be rectified but sending the same boots back to you is someones oversight.
                        Surely buying boots is best done instore so as you can try them on ?

Comment

How long have you worked for dragon carp,maverick? I've seen some of their stuff at tackle shows and would happily pay double the price for branded,good quality goods that I know will last me. That said,I'm sure it's fine for people on a strict budget or someone that doesn't fish that often.
                          Team south- 2014 talk angling inter regional team champs
                          Alwight tweacle?

Comment

I bought a couple of 12' carp rods from DragonCarp they are not complete rubbish for budget rods but as soon as I had the money I bought some better ones.......

Comment

Paul
                              Im not on a strict Budget & i fish @ least 5 times a week
                              And i use my Avanti (Diawa) Battle station box every day
                              Colin

Comment

Working...
                              X