Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Tarvin Sands

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tarvin Sands

I was at tarvin sands in cheshire, was a match on sunday 30/09/07. We`was on the second lake with two islands and drawn a good peg of 16. I would not go to much in to detail but jesus this was awfull. I myself did not weigh in due to NO fish The winner weighed in at 9lb 2oz. I did not have a single bite, I foul hooked a bream and a common carp, The common was a good 7lb but I hooked in on the tale and I struggled like hell getting it near my peg.

Anyway, I was wondering if anything is up with the place or has anything happened to it ? I ask because there was another match on pool one, The lads who was suppose to fish it did not turn up, Apparently something serious has gone on with the pools and one guy said they turned up for a match last tuesday only to find hundreds of fish floating.

Any more information will be great.

MG
    [B][I][COLOR="Red"]There is no point trying if your afraid of losing[/COLOR][/I][/b]

hi there im new to this site any way i'll cut straight to the point
    i went to tarvin sands fishiries on the 6/9/09 and we started at 8.30am with my dad and me, as a beginner in carp fishing i dont think its where
    the best pegs are its how they are feeding and where they are feeding that day me myself got 15 carp out that day, the smallest was from 6lb and the biggest was13lb 3oz and i had 4 bream upto 3lb in weight.my old man had 8 carp ranging from 6lb to 11lb. i myself thought this was an excellent day because ive never fished this before and most certanly will fish it again.
    phil critchlow

Comment

Working...
    X