Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

catching the impossible

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• catching the impossible

hi folks,
    ive just heard that they putting on another series of this programme. would any1 know if its true?

i thought it was a joy 2 watch when it was on sunday morning on c4.
    Canal fishing. [url]http://www.talkangling.co.uk/upload/groups/canal_fishing.html[/url] Click here to join :D

Catching,was 3 dvds,retail app £30.00 each,the whole series(bar the very final episode) was aired,it may well be repeated but there is almost certainly not a follow up.
    Take nothing but photographs,leave nothing but footprints.

Comment

i seen a few on shed

Comment

Maybe it's just me but the naration on it winds me up to the point where i have to switch it off.
        Cribbins speaks about anglers like we are all simpletons. "Goodbye fish". "Thank you fish", and all other manner of condecending quips about how anglers are all little boys and never grow up etc.............
        Gets on my nerves more than Wilson's stupid giggling. Get some new faces on the telly it's becoming an old boys network.
        On the gathering storm comes a tall handsome man, in a dusty black coat and red right hand.

Comment

Working...
        X