Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

What can i use?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What can i use?

Hi i have a small outtrigger arm but my bank sticks are too small diameter for the holes to tighten into.
    What can i use to screw my pole sock onto that the screw will tighten to?
    Cheers
    Connor
    [CENTER][B][SIZE=1]Connor Beresford[/SIZE][/B]
    [COLOR="red"][B]Match and Coarse Fishing for Beginners and Juniors [/B][/COLOR]
    [URL="www.castandhope.webs.com/"]Home - Cast and Hope Angling[/URL]
    [COLOR="red"][B]Sonubaits 'Fin Perfect' Feed Pellet Review![/B][/COLOR][/CENTER]

a bankstick
    John

Comment

Its too thin.
      [COLOR="red"][B]Sonubaits 'Fin Perfect' Feed Pellet Review![/B][/COLOR][/CENTER]

Comment

You need to explain yourself better,has the pole sock got a normal 3/8" male thread?

Comment

yeh i got normal pole sock and normal bankstick. The bankstick is too thin for the screw of the arm to tighten up onto.
          Is that better?

Comment

Oh right,i understand now,what size is the hole,like a brolly arm size?

Comment

Octoplus bankstick,connor ;-)
              Team south- 2014 talk angling inter regional team champs
              Alwight tweacle?

Comment

Or the top off an old landing net handle might work,need to be metal though.

Comment

good idea Maverboy, Shame i dont have one ;(
                  Paul octoplus banksticks cost a bomb for a bankstick

Comment

You either need a new outrigger arm or a new bankstick then.
                    MATRIX HALIFAX

Comment

might be better geting a cross arm, Decisions decisons

Comment

coonor get some black tape bout a qid and just wrap it round so its bigger then tighten i done this for a while it works well

Comment

Yes,a cross arm makes more sense,connor for a pole sock-outrigger arms are mostly for bait waiters.
                          Team south- 2014 talk angling inter regional team champs
                          Alwight tweacle?

Comment

Thing is... i got a baitwaiter aswell

Comment

Preston one the best?

Comment

Working...
                              X