Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Shimano After Sales Customer Service

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shimano After Sales Customer Service

Hi All

I have had the best Customer Service from, Felindre Servicing - Shimano After Sales

I would like to thank James and the rest of the team for such fantastic service. The communication by email was excellent. I ordered a section from a Shimano Beast Master Feeder Rod last Wednesday afternoon and it delivered by 13:30 the following day," Fantastic "

How differet from Daiwa, I have on 2 occasions waited between 3 and 6 months for parts and only received them after on both occasion having to make a complaint.

I'm sure others have had good Customer Service from Daiwa, but as for my experiences they should take some advice from Shimano on how to deal with there customers.

Hopefully you won't need Shimano's after sales, but if you do I can recommend them, they are very good.

Contact; You can get the fully address on the Net by putting in, Felindre Servicing - Shimano After Sales

Hope this helps my fellow anglers sort out a problem.

Regards to All

Chris

Originally posted by fisherman53 View Post
    Hi All

I have had the best Customer Service from, Felindre Servicing - Shimano After Sales

I would like to thank James and the rest of the team for such fantastic service. The communication by email was excellent. I ordered a section from a Shimano Beast Master Feeder Rod last Wednesday afternoon and it delivered by 13:30 the following day," Fantastic "

How differet from Daiwa, I have on 2 occasions waited between 3 and 6 months for parts and only received them after on both occasion having to make a complaint.

I'm sure others have had good Customer Service from Daiwa, but as for my experiences they should take some advice from Shimano on how to deal with there customers.

Hopefully you won't need Shimano's after sales, but if you do I can recommend them, they are very good.

Contact; You can get the fully address on the Net by putting in, Felindre Servicing - Shimano After Sales

Hope this helps my fellow anglers sort out a problem.

Regards to All

Chris
    Nice to hear that mate, its always easy to slag companies off when things dont go so well, but nice to hear the good too!

I had a similar experience with a rod section from Browning. I phoned up their rep who was in Germany, who took my details and rod serial no etc and i had a replacement section delivered within a day and a half from Germany!!!!! no questions asked! brilliant!
    To succeed in life, you need three things: a wishbone, a backbone and a funnybone.

Comment

cannot fault Shimano, always very helpful on phone as well. Have to say Daiwa have been excellent as well, as were ABU when I had reels in with them. K.

Comment

shimano quality
        nige cooke

Comment

Another shout for the Shimano boys, especially James. Just got 2 top 3's for the exage ax 1450 pole,they even knocked a good lump off the price and delivered in a couple of days despite the snow. Excellent service

Comment

Brilliant Service, ordered Tuesday received Wednesday all done by email. Speaks for itself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Shimano!!
            Last edited by carpbagger; 8 December 2010, 01:55 PM.

Comment

Great to see that my fellow anglers have had the same customer service from Shimano that I had.

I'll always buy from Shimano knowing that they have a great backup service.

Merry Christmas and full keepnets to you all in the New Year.

Chris

Comment

Shimano customer services are number 1 in my opinion that's why I always buy their gear, nothing seems to much trouble for them and always polite.
                The best way to succeed in life is to act on the advice we give to others

Comment

Working...
                X