Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

xmas present for nephew

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• xmas present for nephew

My nephew has just started fishing and i am trying to put together some fishing accseories for him .For xmas present i.e floats hooks,weights,line. etc.
    I,ve got about £20 to spend any ideas lads or anyone seen any starter kits cheap cheers.

get him a little whip. Much easier to start fishing that way...
    [CENTER][B][SIZE=1]Connor Beresford[/SIZE][/B]
    [COLOR="red"][B]Match and Coarse Fishing for Beginners and Juniors [/B][/COLOR]
    [URL="www.castandhope.webs.com/"]Home - Cast and Hope Angling[/URL]
    [COLOR="red"][B]Sonubaits 'Fin Perfect' Feed Pellet Review![/B][/COLOR][/CENTER]

Comment

oh ye i,ve already given him some of my stuff so i aint asking fir any just if anyone has seen any bargains

Comment

you could get a leeda 2xl (i think thats what it is) whip for £15 one elasticated top and one with a circle

Comment

best off going into tackle shops and buying bits and bats that you know are quality.

Comment

Leeda float rod 20 quid
            [CENTER][B][SIZE=1]Connor Beresford[/SIZE][/B]
            [COLOR="red"][B]Match and Coarse Fishing for Beginners and Juniors [/B][/COLOR]
            [URL="www.castandhope.webs.com/"]Home - Cast and Hope Angling[/URL]
            [COLOR="red"][B]Sonubaits 'Fin Perfect' Feed Pellet Review![/B][/COLOR][/CENTER]

Comment

ok cheers he has a rod and reel was just after putting an extras kit together i.e floats weights and hooks, line etc

Comment

go to boot sales, you can pick up stuff cheap as chips

Comment

some tackle shops have end of stock items that they sell off cheaply, this often includes line and hooks

Comment

ok cheers guys

Comment

Working...
                    X