Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Heres one for ya...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heres one for ya...

I have a daiwa sr1 with 2 Power top 2 kits, One Match Top 3 kit and 1 top 2 kit with cups on it so 4 top kits overall.. Im thinking of buying another top kit for £25

How much value would you say is added to the overall cost of the pole when another top kit is bought?

And if the top kits are elasticated.

I have quite a bit of money at the moment and im wondering wether to sell my sr1 and get a pole for around £250 but i suppose my dad did buy me that in september for my birthday....hmmm

What do you think?
    Connor
    Last edited by connor; 25 November 2010, 09:06 AM.
    [CENTER][B][SIZE=1]Connor Beresford[/SIZE][/B]
    [COLOR="red"][B]Match and Coarse Fishing for Beginners and Juniors [/B][/COLOR]
    [URL="www.castandhope.webs.com/"]Home - Cast and Hope Angling[/URL]
    [COLOR="red"][B]Sonubaits 'Fin Perfect' Feed Pellet Review![/B][/COLOR][/CENTER]

I'd stick with the sr1,connor and if you want to spend some money,then upgrade other bits,like rods and reels-remember you're still learning,so the sr1 is ideal for now. You been out robbing banks,mate? ;-)
    Team south- 2014 talk angling inter regional team champs
    Alwight tweacle?

Comment

Well as i got new box got that shakespeare one going tonight. £30!!!!!
      And i sold another seatbox on another forum for 30.
      Paper round being rather generous with their payments as the moment,
      So im a happy bunny.
      [CENTER][B][SIZE=1]Connor Beresford[/SIZE][/B]
      [COLOR="red"][B]Match and Coarse Fishing for Beginners and Juniors [/B][/COLOR]
      [URL="www.castandhope.webs.com/"]Home - Cast and Hope Angling[/URL]
      [COLOR="red"][B]Sonubaits 'Fin Perfect' Feed Pellet Review![/B][/COLOR][/CENTER]

Comment

Happy days mate! You've got more money than me! ;-)
        Team south- 2014 talk angling inter regional team champs
        Alwight tweacle?

Comment

Originally posted by paul k View Post
          I'd stick with the sr1,connor and if you want to spend some money,then upgrade other bits,like rods and reels-remember you're still learning,so the sr1 is ideal for now. You been out robbing banks,mate? ;-)
          Good advice as always P.K
          To succeed in life, you need three things: a wishbone, a backbone and a funnybone.

Comment

Working...
          X