Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Airity or pro x

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Airity or pro x

Hi all, im thinking of getting one of these poles and have had differing opinions as to which is the better of the two, ive had the Tournament pro for a few years, and some say that i wont be any better off by upgrading to either ??? Your thoughts please

niether, Get a Drennan Zircon.

More kits, It's a much Lighter and stiffer pole, More responsive, And it ships in and out like a breeze when dry or wet. It's the Best fishing investment i've ever made.

Comment

The Airity is a very nice pole, lighter and stiffer than the Tourney pro and also just as strong. The pro X is just the same as the one you have with a better finish on the butt sections, I'd get the Airity as it is a step up from the pro.

I nearly bought a Zircon, but then i saw the Z9 - Oh so much nicer.

Comment

Originally posted by cartersdad View Post
        The Airity is a very nice pole, lighter and stiffer than the Tourney pro and also just as strong. The pro X is just the same as the one you have with a better finish on the butt sections, I'd get the Airity as it is a step up from the pro.

I nearly bought a Zircon, but then i saw the Z9 - Oh so much nicer.
        What to look at?

The Zircon is more understated in graphics than the Z9. But the Zircon is in a different league in terms of quality. But i agree the Z9 is a good pole.

Comment

get a preton GIS14 the best pole i have ever picked up
          stainforth angling full of loving for all ;)

Comment

Don't buy an Airity just yet...wait until the "new" Airity is widely available....and Barter a better price on the current Model...which has a superior spares package.

Comment

yeah i heard that its got the new finish on it as well the airity

Comment

Silver end sections....similar to the Pro x....just stupid when the newer model has a far inferior spares package

Comment

Thanks for your replies guys, when is the new AIRITY out ??? I agree with you RJAYS should be able to get a decent discount once the new model is out n about £2600 is well over priced anyway, not having handled either of the two airity or pro x what improvements has the pro x over the pro, as im told that theres not much between the two

Comment

The new Airity is available now

Comment

New Airity is in some shops already for around £2700....should get the "old" Airity for less than £2000 soon

Comment

Originally posted by david_avfc View Post
                        niether, Get a Drennan Zircon.

More kits, It's a much Lighter and stiffer pole, More responsive, And it ships in and out like a breeze when dry or wet. It's the Best fishing investment i've ever made.
                        Hi mate, are they very strong and can I have yours for a fiver?

Comment

Originally posted by rjays View Post
                          new airity is in some shops already for around £2700....should get the "old" airity for less than £2000 soon
                          THE OLD ONE costs the shops more than 2k so maybe not lol.

Comment

Originally posted by NathanWatson View Post
                            Hi mate, are they very strong and can I have yours for a fiver?
                            lol £5.

It's rated to 16 elastic Nath, But It's home is on Rivers & Canals. It's a Perfect F1 pole, And will handle big carp if not bullied. Someone caught a 20lb+ carp on a zircon no problem, So it's down to how the angler treats it i suppose. Why are you thinking of getting one? Or the upgraded tourny? Or do you still want the Z9 that you were considering? Come on mate spill the beans.

Comment

Dunno really, got 2 Tournaments and loads of spares so probably stick with that unless I find something that is loads better and proven to be reliable and I can afford 2 and spares!

Comment

Working...
                              X