Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

stafford moor week

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stafford moor week

is there anyone interested in a weeks fishing at stafford moor in devon starting september 20th 2008. there are three spare lodges going cheap. its £745 per lodge thats works out at £186 per head if the lodge is full ( 4 per lodge) thats for a weeks fishing plus entry into 2 opens and a residents match.( peg fee,s alone would cost £49). before you sign up please be aware you have to pay up front at least 50% and you must pay the balance 8 weeks before hand wether you go or not ( unless your dead ). dont delay as these lodges go on the open market this week.

would love to have gone but me and the bro may be going to docklow pools this year.
    what is the fishing like now down there after the big kill of fish he had,
    we went down there last year just befor he had problems there for a match
    pairs i think it was, didnt fish that good
    shame cuz we was only down there a few mouths befor that and it was the best you could ask for think we both netted over 100lb
    [CENTER][/CENTER][SIZE="4"]The carrot is out there:eek: wiltshire mafia:eek: [/SIZE]

Comment

no 150 pound in four hours bro that picture of you with the fish is Stafford moor that was that day.. it's one of the best place's i have been for a day's fishing my arm was in pain we could have had more but the wind was not to good was it and we had two bad peg's remember Andy the owner could not believe it that we were catching so well every put out was a fish you just do not forget them days do you.....

Comment

sound good to me full of fish

Comment

you have one week before these lodges are advertised to joe public

Comment

Hi Ian, I have set you a e-mail if you can reply asap.
            Thanks Norman.

Comment

norman i'm away on another computer and i cannot remember my google email address. either contact me via [email protected] or send a personal message here. i will be logged on for another 35 mins.

Comment

Originally posted by NORMAN213 View Post
                Hi Ian, I have set you a e-mail if you can reply asap.
                Thanks Norman.
                no emails recieved try again using [email protected]

Comment

stafford moor festival

only two lodges left. now its a match every day with at least 16 anglers in attendance plus a lot more besides in the evening knowing that lot. dont worry if you want to go and there,s just you ,we will fit you in somewhere. get in touch if you need more imformation 07870593518
                  Last edited by ian hornby; 21 January 2008, 10:29 PM.

Comment

going on the 27th sept went last year brilliant place the owner andy is a real top man cant recommend it enough

mick

Comment

norman finch

all lodges are now taken. had a chat with (andy) norman and he,s comfirmed we have 4 lodges so its 5 x 16 peg matches and he,s given us josephs lodge lake . very nice plus 2 opens of course.

Comment

Working...
                      X