Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Best & worst item of tackle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best & worst item of tackle

hi would be interesting to kick off a thread revealing the best & worst piece of tackle you've seen or used i'll start the Garbolino barber chair look a like seatbox my mate has just brought one ... hideous i honestly believe one of the chaps at Garbolino was doodling on a note pad for fun and somehow it got into production

Preston stotz or anything by Rive are the best,,,,,,,,,,,,,The worst are Maver poles

Comment

best bit of kit iv got is a simple thing called the lever piombo takes the stotz/ shots off your line but also great for putting them on
      and the worst has got to be the sets you get out of argos cant belive people buy these, if you go to a tackle shop tell them your budget they will get you fishing with far better bits of kit

Comment

I have a Garbo seat box and it's ace.
        Worst is anything preston except stotts.
        On the gathering storm comes a tall handsome man, in a dusty black coat and red right hand.

Comment

Map hooklengh box was pants,couldnt get on with it,my tricast legend 3500 is battered and scabby but i love it
          OFFICIAL CHAUFFER TO FAT LADS WHO CANT HOLD THERE DRINK

Comment

Best bit has gotta be my milo tardis,still going strong after years of abuse.
            Worse bit has gotta be maver mt1 hooks to nylon-i've never known a line to twist like it!
            Team south- 2014 talk angling inter regional team champs
            Alwight tweacle?

Comment

Best bit of kit Preston pulla bungs worst bit of kit maver pellet pump it's crap

Comment

The worst!! is a Reel i bought from "Roger Surgay" personally and, a "Fishing Republic" umbrella, both total rubbish!!!.

The best!! is everything else.

Comment

The best are the vespe active rubber floats and the worst is, hummmm,looks like ive learnt not to buy junk anymore,only took 25 years,lol.

Comment

Steve do you know any stockists of the Vespe floats??
                    Colin

Comment

best item is a daiwa tournament pro pole worst is the daiwa matchwinner landing net handle threads went on both top kits in same first weekend of buying it

Comment

worst thing ive ever seen is the wheel kit and handles for the daiwa 200sb total crap i own 1 and is there a trolly this box will fit on plzzzzzzzzzzzz tell me cheers

Comment

Worst = preston dri-fish neoprene boots absolute crap,hardly keep yer feet warm in the summer!
                          Best = Shimano Beastmaster margin pole,its the Nuts!
                          HAPPY TOTTERINGHAMS DAY 15/5/2016

Comment

The best Normark Titan 2000 & Nisa feeders the worst I cant remember but I have bought some crap over the years lol
                            John

Comment

Originally posted by paul k View Post
                              Best bit has gotta be my milo tardis,still going strong after years of abuse.
                              Worse bit has gotta be maver mt1 hooks to nylon-i've never known a line to twist like it!
                              Agree about the box paul, had my tardis 10 years,still going strong, unlike me.

Comment

Working...
                              X