Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

£10 for one commercial carp pool

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jethro
    replied
    My local KJS is £6 a day & you don't have to buy fishery pellets, season ticket was a give away £65 last year. Not bad for 13 ponds.

Leave a comment:

• carl heaton
    replied
    Anything from £4 to £7 near me

Leave a comment:

• fishster
    replied
    I pay £10 when i go to a certain fishery for a day ticket thats for 2 rods but the pool is wel stocked and only 12 anglers allowed on the pool and u have to book so it is, in my eyes worth it for this one as there is plenty of space between u and the next angler as pool is a big .So plenty of room between pegs too.

Leave a comment:

• DaceAce
    replied
    I like the sound of this bloke!

Originally posted by Yoshimura31 View Post
    Ask the owner whats so special about his fish that he feels he has to charge that amount which is on average £3 more than other venues Got a new fishery near me called Sykehouse (yorks) he charges £5 and supplies keepnets and landing nets hung up behind every peg and he has his own pellets but you dont have to buy them and he is the soundest guy you could meet and you can use nets pleasuring not just on matches

Leave a comment:

• lodge.1299
    replied
    have been saying this for a long time why have 300 pegs empty at £7 or the alternative £5 and have lots of bums on seats no brainer really just clever owners thinking its a bottomless pit of anglers.

Leave a comment:

• riddler
    replied
    Originally posted by dave1963 View Post
    GAZZZZZZZZZZZ there no one left up there 2 fish it .......they all down here pmsl
    pmsl Dave , it because its too expensive to fish up here mate pmsl

even after you.ve robbed our tackle boxes and cadged all our bait its still cheaper!! pmsl

Leave a comment:

• dave1963
    replied
    GAZZZZZZZZZZZ there no one left up there 2 fish it .......they all down here pmsl

Leave a comment:

• rich200
    replied
    £10 lol I like to be the one not getting shafted. £6 should be more the mark.

Leave a comment:

• riddler
    replied
    lady wood lakes is 5min from me its a new fishery ,its basically two holes in the ground dug out when quarrying , there is a large carp lake and a small /match coarse lake , there are no features to fish to ,other than under water , no plants /reeds ect they are just bare deep holes , there are no facilities on site and its a mud bath all the way around the place , the carp lake has been stocked with carp from darn sarth which run up to over thirty pound, the course lake has just been stocked wirh a lot of skimmers and carp , the price of a day ticket to fish the coarse lake has just gone up to 10 quid but you can fish mid week for 7.5o .personally i think its far too expensive for what it is , there are some good waters around you can fish for a fiver , imo the tickets have gone up in price to fund either the fish or to get some facilities on site , but if numbers of bums is required i think the owner is going down the wrong track especially at this time when money is tight , i can see the match lake becoming just a stock pond as it wont get used .theres hardly anyone using it any how !!

Leave a comment:

• Larry Teepot
    replied
    depends on what fishery has to offer.......our fishery in the heart of Birmingham offers.....private car parks....fireworks.....bangri dancing .....aromatic spices fill the air......the fishing is awesome. really is value for money just £3 a day......but i am considering putting it up to cover the entertainment....

Leave a comment:

• Yoshimura31
    replied
    cornerstone no!!!!!! never golf sooner pay £20 ticket lol

Leave a comment:

• cornerstone
    replied
    Be cheaper to play golf at this rate.

Leave a comment:

• billylowe
    replied
    Gold Valley charges £11 for one rod per day that's the dearest commercial I know.

Leave a comment:

• phillyfingers
    replied
    £10's is over the odds! day tickets average £7 in my area! most have several pools & decent facilities!

Leave a comment:

• Big cup
    replied
    Originally posted by Yoshimura31 View Post
    Ask the owner whats so special about his fish that he feels he has to charge that amount which is on average £3 more than other venues Got a new fishery near me called Sykehouse (yorks) he charges £5 and supplies keepnets and landing nets hung up behind every peg and he has his own pellets but you dont have to buy them and he is the soundest guy you could meet and you can use nets pleasuring not just on matches
    Cracking venue, plenty of fish to catch ( not just carp ) and Ray is spot on. Will be back there this weekend.

£10 is over the odds for Yorkshire area, £5 to £7 max is the going rate!!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X