Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Advice on Interlastic Kits please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advice on Interlastic Kits please

has anyone used the new interlastic kits from daiwa asking as ive just got the new Airity pole with all interlastic kits just wondering does it work ok with the bung or is it better to use just the top hole as a puller cheers pete
    " its not how deep you go it's how you wiggle your worm "

Pete I use the top hole as a puller, IMO if you thread the elastic in and out as the kits were designed for this will be the area would perish first.
    [url]https://www.facebook.com/pages/RL-Pole-Floats/188786494654295?ref=tn_tnmn[/url]

Comment

Originally posted by RS2scooby View Post
      Pete I use the top hole as a puller, IMO if you thread the elastic in and out as the kits were designed for this will be the area would perish first.
      I have used the top hole & it works fine, the only disadvantage is of course you have no winder bung for extra elastic
      John

Comment

Will Raison just uses the top hole. If you use both holes the elastic will be prone to perishing quicker from direct sunlight etc...
        [CENTER][B][SIZE=1]Connor Beresford[/SIZE][/B]
        [COLOR="red"][B]Match and Coarse Fishing for Beginners and Juniors [/B][/COLOR]
        [URL="www.castandhope.webs.com/"]Home - Cast and Hope Angling[/URL]
        [COLOR="red"][B]Sonubaits 'Fin Perfect' Feed Pellet Review![/B][/COLOR][/CENTER]

Comment

Use the top hole with a Korda shok bead,i tried using a winder bung and i was just pulling against it which makes it a little awkward to use properly.If i used a bung,it wouldn't make my elastics perish any quicker as i store the kits with the hook in the bottom of the topkit anyway while fishing.

Comment

Just use the top hole. If you use a bung cause when you've been fishing the elastic being pulled will get covered in all manner of cack + sunlight and then if you need to alter the elastic IMO you're putting rubbish elastic into your top kit.

Comment

fill the holes in & use a Winder bung .
              Colin

Comment

pmsl
                Last edited by hurricane; 2 June 2012, 12:03 PM.
                " its not how deep you go it's how you wiggle your worm "

Comment

Pete have you tryed a muletto wheel for you laccy to run smooth?if it's through one hole & you get the wheel in the right place,your laccy should last for ages.

Comment

Working...
                  X