Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

smaller bag

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• smaller bag

i need to downsize my tackle bag so i HAVE to take less tackle, i am using an old map bag 70cm long and fit loads in it, i need to get my flask, sandwiches, bait and tackle for pole fishing plus a couple of bits like pole sock and pole crook. any ideas

Tesco's?

Comment

Originally posted by Frisky Fish View Post
      Tesco's?
      i knew someone would post that, was expecting a list of supermarket names

i was looking at the korum bait and tackle bag

Comment

ordered the bait and tackle bag after going on the korum website and scrutinising the luggage section. received it yesterday and to my horror the dimensions are not as stated on the website it is stated as 38cms deep when it is in fact 24cms deep it also struggles to reach the 56cms length as stated. it is now at the back of the cupboard and i will be ordering the all rounder net bag carryall, lets hope this one is fit for purpose. i shall be on the phone to preston when they reopen after the holiday to complain

Comment

send it back if its not as advertised, or swop / make cash adjustment for what your going to replace it with.

Comment

i have looked at the korum website and from the dimensions you have stated you have got a bait and bits bag not as i can work out a ITM tackle and bait bag did you order the right item ?

Comment

If that korum net bag carryall thing is the same thing I looked in my local, it is GARGANTUAN!

Like you, I was trying to downsize.
              [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Half man, half Octoplus, half bean wannabe test pilot.

Comment

Originally posted by wiggley worm View Post
                i have looked at the korum website and from the dimensions you have stated you have got a bait and bits bag not as i can work out a ITM tackle and bait bag did you order the right item ?
                i actually ordered the bait and bits bag as well at the same time just for a waggler set up so the 2 bags came together, im happy with the bait and bits bag its just the itm bait and tackle bag is smaller than the korum website stated so is not fit for purpose

Comment

Originally posted by luke carpstalker View Post
                  If that korum net bag carryall thing is the same thing I looked in my local, it is GARGANTUAN!

Like you, I was trying to downsize.
                  the bag i am using now is an old map bag and is 70cms wide, the korum netbag/carryall is said to be 62cms and im thinking that the measurements include the 2 sidepockets so hopefully it shouldnt be too big, if i have gaps i fill them with things i might need and they never come out of the bag

Comment

Working...
                  X