Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

drifish trousers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• drifish trousers

hi,i am thinking of getting these for the summer,some lads on another forum tell me they think protak are better but i think they are just overtrousers, which is what i dont want, has anybody got any of these and what do you think please.

Protak make trousers and bib and braces.

Comment

Hi Brokenpole.
      i have the said trousers, was sick of coming home in the summer like i had wet myself, because i tend to unhook carp with the net on my knee.
      the dryfish are the biz, no more wet crotch.
      i wore them yesterday and it was quite warm, no probs.
      was told by the tackle shop to go a size larger, so if you are a med go for a large and so on.
      when it is really warm just wear shorts underneath, or if you are a bit brave boxers or your lucky undies.
      all the best steve.

Comment

Didnt rate them myself stiching kept on coming apart,ive got the HH overtrousers now and cant fault them

Comment

I have the protak trousers great value, you can get them to shorten the leg if like me you are a short arse.

Comment

Didnt rate the drifish, had wet sand flickers every time it rained. Got HH now and no more problems

Comment

HH all the way, top quality, top service, and of course keeps you dry

Comment

Working...
              X