Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Goodbye and Thanks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Goodbye and Thanks

Hi guys, long time no post!

Just want you to know that me and Scotty have been made redundant and will be off in three weeks time.

I just wanted to take this opportunity to thank all the TA anglers that have supported me in the past when I was organising matches etc. I have met some top blokes in the last 4 years, some of whom have become good mates and I'll miss the banter and the micky taking. There are some top blokes I haven't met yet from TA, but who I have chatted with and exchanged views via this fantastic site and will continue to do.

Hopefully I will still bump into some of you in the future. Thanks to you all.
    Tight lines

Kind regards
    Phil
    [I][url]www.aquonix.co.uk[/url]

Sorry to hear that mate.
    Is it a fishery that has made you redundant?

Comment

Good Luck Phil, I am now retired but I was made redundant 4 times in my working life & its the worst feeling in the world as you begin to doubt yourself BUT chin up mate, you have a job & thats to find a job, dont leave the site as you dont want to cut yourself off from your mates. good luck John
      John

Comment

Sorry to hear of yours and Scottys bad news, many thanks for your contributions to the site. Sorry that we never gpt to meet at Cobhouse hopefully we will get to meet sometime in the future.

www.polefloatsbyjasonelwell.co.uk

Comment

All the best mate. , look after yourself
          Can't catch enough.....

Comment

sorry for you m8, hope you find something soon and something you enjoy doing

Comment

'Sorry to hear that mate.
              Is it a fishery that has made you redundant?'

Fish farm mate - the hatchery is closing...

Comment

Don't be sorry lads.... I'm not. happier than I have been for 2 years

Comment

Originally posted by hawb81 View Post
                  sorry for you m8, hope you find something soon and something you enjoy doing
                  maybe I will... Aquonix - Fishery Management Consultants - Home

Comment

Good luck in your quest to find employment in the future,don't leave the site though ,always thought you were a bit of a Guru when it came to fish in there natural habitats.

Comment

phil......it will be a blessing mate......hope you find success with some one that appreciates your talents.Good luck to you both.
                      In darkness we do what we can
                      In daylight we're oblivion

Comment

All the best for the future m8 something will turn up.
                        As said earlier dont leave the site you have given some good advice on here and would be sadly missed.
                        Chin up pal.

Comment

I won't be leaving the site lads, far from it.... you may even get sick of seeing me, lol - thanks for your comments.

Comment

Good to hear you are not going to abandon us Phil.
                            As for the other matter,been through 4 redundacies(2 voluntary and 2 unavoidable) and each and every time it has turned out to be for the best,and I"m certain everything will work out for you mate

Best Regards,Peter.
                            Take nothing but photographs,leave nothing but footprints.

Comment

all the best phil im positive you wil be in great demand see you soon mate

Comment

Working...
                              X