Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

sticky baits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sticky baits

I went out yesterday to a lake, i mixed up some ground bait (not Sticky) i decided to add some Sticky Baits Hydrolised Bloodworm Compound! it was a new full bottle that i bought from Davies Angling in Staines last Saturday. When the cap is removed there is a plastic finger loop that when pulled enables you to release the seal! this proved to be more difficult than it seems!.. i found it was impossible to release by finger!.. i used a tent peg for extra leverage, eventually the seal broke, and boy did it!! it literally exploded! over me, resulting in me loosing some of the liquid compound!...and, at £15.99 for 500 ml it was something i could have done without.There is no warning on the bottle that this might happen. IE: open with care.

I dont think this has anything to do with Davies Angling. I think the contents generate enough gas that causes pressure in the bottle, this pressure could explain the hard seal and difficulty in releasing it.

So! has anybody else experienced this?

I intend to complain to Sticky Baits, i hope they will respond in a positive manner, and, to give me some explaination and replace what i lost.

lastlly, does anyone have a contact name at Sticky Baits that they can pass on to me please, Thanks.

hi mate go back to the shop they should give you there number or he should be able to sort it out for you
    [SIZE=7][/SIZE][SIZE=7][/SIZE][SIZE=1][/SIZE][SIZE="6"][SIZE=1][SIZE=7]malman floats[COLOR="#FF0000"][/COLOR][SIZE=5][/SIZE][B][/B][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][COLOR="#0000CD"][/COLOR]

Comment

Thanks for the advice Vidas.

Comment

Working...
      X