Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Bob Nudd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bob Nudd

Hi guys.
    I have booked a days fishing with Bob Nudd, as any one been fishing with him? What should i expect?

Regards Clynt.

A nice bloke with a flat cap and a pole!
    HAPPY TOTTERINGHAMS DAY 15/5/2016

Comment

A great day out, hes a hero as regards angling best ever imho.

Have a good day.

Comment

expect to meet a gentleman.....who knows more about fishing than we ever will.It will be an unforgettable experience
        In darkness we do what we can
        In daylight we're oblivion

Comment

Hi Clynt, Had a day with God Nudd a couple of years ago, courtesy of the Big Bash auction, won by Tony Trotter and donated it to Kev Allen and myself, a fantastic gesture. We fished at Barston greeted by the owner and a breakfast with Mr Nudd, we had a fantastic day with him, he is such a nice bloke with an amazing knowledge of Angling, our day did not fish to well but just to be in his presence was awesome. Also we had the Diawa Dorking team practising for a big match so we met Will Raison and Callum Dicks (hence my Avatar) taken by the very friendly and likeable Mr Brian Gardner who had taken the time out to come and shoot some pics. Thanks Brian. Clynt you are in for a cracking day mate, prepare yourself some questions as you will forget once you are in Bob's presence. I look forward to reading your report on how your day went.
          Regards Billy Boy :)

.`.??.??`.??.??`.? ><((((?>
          ><((((?>
          .`?.??.???`?.??.???`?.? ><((((?>

Comment

I met him a few years ago when he did a xmas special for angling times with with 4 disabled angles at woodlands view droitwich, i was one of them. Very nice person had a good laugh with him and a great day.

Comment

Nice one mate, ive only spoken to him on the odd occasion and seemed a really top bloke. Let us know how it goes and all the best!
              To succeed in life, you need three things: a wishbone, a backbone and a funnybone.

Comment

asking questions should not be a problem, i can talk the hind legs off a donkey and when it comes to fishing, im an open book.
                Cheers clynt.

Comment

Clynt have a wonderful day you lucky man

Comment

Oh one other thing Clynt, don't mention Maggots in ya catapult. LOL
                    Regards Billy Boy :)

.`.??.??`.??.??`.? ><((((?>
                    ><((((?>
                    .`?.??.???`?.??.???`?.? ><((((?>

Comment

Me mate had a days fishing with the master on the grand union canal 5 or so years ago mate, true master, ask plenty of questions cock!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X