Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

It just gets better

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It just gets better

As well as redundancy, I have been given notice to move from the property I have lived in for 10 years!

Due to the monumental cock up and total disregard for any morals, my boss and landlord have both served me notice.... what a joke!
    Last edited by hurricane; 12 April 2012, 05:51 AM. Reason: typo
    [I][url]www.aquonix.co.uk[/url]

Jeez Phil what ya done to deserve this ?? Good luck mate

Comment

feel sorry for you bud, got redundant myself recently.was it already done and dusted about the house....http://www.cobhousefisheries.co.uk/d...hMarch2012.pdf :-)

Comment

Phil i thought you were Married to either the owner or 1 of the family ??
        Colin

Comment

Sorry to hear that,phil! Talk about kick a man while he's down!
          Remember-what doesn't kill us makes us stronger mate.
          Team south- 2014 talk angling inter regional team champs
          Alwight tweacle?

Comment

Aint nice PHIL! Sad days ...........Or perhaps not when i was there and spoke to u ,u wasnt all that happy u didnt feel like u was respected and so to see u wasnt ,easy for me to say ,but perhaps this is the breek u was looking for, like when one door go shut another certainly will go open.....so chin up and good luck!!!

Comment

Originally posted by lillome 2 View Post
              feel sorry for you bud, got redundant myself recently.was it already done and dusted about the house....http://www.cobhousefisheries.co.uk/d...hMarch2012.pdf :-)

Jeez,they don't want a lot for £240 a week do they?

Comment

Originally posted by maverboy View Post
                Jeez,they don't want a lot for £240 a week do they?
                No mate... and you got to be flexible too, lol

Comment

Originally posted by tunna View Post
                  Jeez Phil what ya done to deserve this ?? Good luck mate
                  I done too much mate... you always get pooped on when you do too much for a boss! More ya do, the more they want

Comment

there is always the possibility that they might have shot themselves in the foot

Comment

Originally posted by fish farmer View Post
                      No mate... and you got to be flexible too, lol
                      £217 after ya rent mate, less stoppages

Comment

Have you checked to see if they can get you out ? ie; Sitting Tennant, length of notice regardless of redundancy? company vehicle use of during notice period. dont forget some employers will have illegal bits in the employment contracts. Dont take it sitting down.

Comment

Phil,I know at the moment you may be thinking,"stuff" em but you don"t have to just accept it.
                          Employment law is an absolute minefield and when it comes to dismissal or redundancy EVERYTHING has to be done to a strict method of procedure,and if not adhered to,can have grave consequences for the employer.
                          Keep detailed records of of everything that has or does occur and get professional advice(start with the C.A.B.) but if you need to,go to a solicitor.
                          Keep your chin up mate and if I can help in any way(even if you just wan"t to have a natter to get stuff off your chest)
                          Feel free to contact me anytime.
                          Best regards Peter.
                          Last edited by hurricane; 12 April 2012, 06:25 AM. Reason: typo
                          Take nothing but photographs,leave nothing but footprints.

Comment

Solicitor today Pete. Thank you, you are a gent

Comment

Jesus!! all that for 17k?!?!?!
                              Real men fish rivers

Comment

Working...
                              X