Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Nice to see a rod licence check yesterday!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice to see a rod licence check yesterday!!!

It was nice to see 2 active Environment Agency Bailiffs checking rod licences yesterday at Heronbrook!!

Ive always purchased a licence, but can honestly say that in over 30 years of fishing, i can count the amount of times ive been asked for it, i can count on the fingers of one of my hands!!!!
    To succeed in life, you need three things: a wishbone, a backbone and a funnybone.

Great to see, it should be checked more often.
    [CENTER][B][SIZE=1]Connor Beresford[/SIZE][/B]
    [COLOR="red"][B]Match and Coarse Fishing for Beginners and Juniors [/B][/COLOR]
    [URL="www.castandhope.webs.com/"]Home - Cast and Hope Angling[/URL]
    [COLOR="red"][B]Sonubaits 'Fin Perfect' Feed Pellet Review![/B][/COLOR][/CENTER]

Comment

My thoughts entirely Connor!!!!
      To succeed in life, you need three things: a wishbone, a backbone and a funnybone.

Comment

But it won't, can't remember the last time I had mine checked it's pittyful.
        Paypal gift is for friends only

Comment

nothing at larford

Comment

Never had mine checked
            [CENTER][B][SIZE=1]Connor Beresford[/SIZE][/B]
            [COLOR="red"][B]Match and Coarse Fishing for Beginners and Juniors [/B][/COLOR]
            [URL="www.castandhope.webs.com/"]Home - Cast and Hope Angling[/URL]
            [COLOR="red"][B]Sonubaits 'Fin Perfect' Feed Pellet Review![/B][/COLOR][/CENTER]

Comment

Only been asked once with nearly 30 years fishing under my belt.
              [url]https://www.facebook.com/pages/RL-Pole-Floats/188786494654295?ref=tn_tnmn[/url]

Comment

It is mate, youre right, which is the main reason for my post

Originally posted by rich200 View Post
                But it won't, can't remember the last time I had mine checked it's pittyful.

Comment

what happens if you dont have a licence and you dont respond to the baillifs

Comment

Bluser, nice to hear that mate good post. As a club angler and with a club of 26 anglers i felt it a as responsibility to the club to make sure all of our members had up to date licences, hence the checks prior to our first match draw on Saturday. This eliminates any bad press that the club could endear through someone's lack of responsibility. All checked present and correct.
                    Well done to all James Maude Linden AC lads. your in the clear fish on.
                    Regards Billy Boy :)

.`.??.??`.??.??`.? ><((((?>
                    ><((((?>
                    .`?.??.???`?.??.???`?.? ><((((?>

Comment

got to be the best part of 30 years since i had mine checked ive had my baa card checked more times than my licence it makes you wonder how many dont buy a licence

Comment

Yeh, we do that mate!

Youre dead right!

Originally posted by weldec View Post
                        Bluser, nice to hear that mate good post. As a club angler and with a club of 26 anglers i felt it a as responsibility to the club to make sure all of our members had up to date licences, hence the checks prior to our first match draw on Saturday. This eliminates any bad press that the club could endear through someone's lack of responsibility. All checked present and correct.
                        Well done to all James Maude Linden AC lads. your in the clear fish on.

Comment

Nice to hear that as well mate.

Good result tonight for Wigan eh
                          Regards Billy Boy :)

.`.??.??`.??.??`.? ><((((?>
                          ><((((?>
                          .`?.??.???`?.??.???`?.? ><((((?>

Comment

so what happens if you dont have a rod licence and the EA catch you and you tell them where to go, what can they do

Comment

nice fine coming your way if caught without 1

Comment

Working...
                              X