Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Making your own tackle.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Making your own tackle.

Hi just wondering if you guys make any of your own tackle. I have started ti dabble in the world of making my own tackle from cupping kits to brackets for holding keepnets.

I have made a nifty little attatchment for paste fishing. Just a small cup so you can ship your float and bait out easily.

So who else makes there own tackle and what have you made?
    I aint that good but i'll always catch em

ye i make as much as i can always looking at ways to improve things. pole floats, wagglers, pellet wagglers , feeders, pole cups, modifying attachments
    [CENTER][B][COLOR="Red"]NISA FEEDERS[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][B][COLOR="Blue"]BIOSOURCE BAITS[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER]

Comment

i'm lucky enough to have access to a box aluminum so make all my attachments i even get them black anodised free of charge aswell ,i just have a look around the tackle shops to see what new brackets come out , my photographic memory then gets me too work on them . another little thing i've done i own a
      preston xs 2 and brought some of the carbon film the stuff they use on cars stripped the box down and carbonised it esy stuff to use wipe clean heat resitant look's stunning , always getting asked where i got the box from ........ bit of a tackle tart really

Comment

Originally posted by kev View Post
        i'm lucky enough to have access to a box aluminum so make all my attachments i even get them black anodised free of charge aswell ,i just have a look around the tackle shops to see what new brackets come out , my photographic memory then gets me too work on them . another little thing i've done i own a
        preston xs 2 and brought some of the carbon film the stuff they use on cars stripped the box down and carbonised it esy stuff to use wipe clean heat resitant look's stunning , always getting asked where i got the box from ........ bit of a tackle tart really
        Nice one, so would you be the one I need to talk to about getting something made??
        Baits designed and proven to catch fish, not anglers

[URL]http://www.miraclebaits.com/[/URL]

Comment

Working...
        X