Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

nose cones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nose cones

what is the function of these, is it a good idea to get some for the diawa g20? and, who from. thanks.

Protectapole.co.uk All you will need is there
    [CENTER][B][SIZE=1]Connor Beresford[/SIZE][/B]
    [COLOR="red"][B]Match and Coarse Fishing for Beginners and Juniors [/B][/COLOR]
    [URL="www.castandhope.webs.com/"]Home - Cast and Hope Angling[/URL]
    [COLOR="red"][B]Sonubaits 'Fin Perfect' Feed Pellet Review![/B][/COLOR][/CENTER]

Comment

As connor said. I've got a G20 and got some for my No4 and 5 sections. They just push straight into the sections and save on wear and tear and help when pushing the sections together. Trevor Jeans who runs protectapole has them ready made for most daiwa and top of the range poles.

Comment

Originally posted by diddly-squatt View Post
        As connor said. I've got a G20 and got some for my No4 and 5 sections. They just push straight into the sections and save on wear and tear and help when pushing the sections together. Trevor Jeans who runs protectapole has them ready made for most daiwa and top of the range poles.
        I have the exact same ones for my g8. Great value for money
        [CENTER][B][SIZE=1]Connor Beresford[/SIZE][/B]
        [COLOR="red"][B]Match and Coarse Fishing for Beginners and Juniors [/B][/COLOR]
        [URL="www.castandhope.webs.com/"]Home - Cast and Hope Angling[/URL]
        [COLOR="red"][B]Sonubaits 'Fin Perfect' Feed Pellet Review![/B][/COLOR][/CENTER]

Comment

Thanks lads for your input, much appreciated.

Comment

Best investment I've got for my pole, no matter how careful you are aligning them up occasionally you get it wrong the result can mean a chip from the end of either the male or female joint, but with Trevbor J's protectapole you have zero worries. I have them down to my #9 on the Airity and wouldn't fish any pole now until they are fitted.
            Baits designed and proven to catch fish, not anglers

[URL]http://www.miraclebaits.com/[/URL]

Comment

Working...
            X