Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Wow, what a send off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow, what a send off

Well last day for me today

My boss really pushed the boat out and sent me text on the work phone wishing me all the best. First I'd heard from her this week! What a star
    [I][url]www.aquonix.co.uk[/url]

That was big of her,phil! You're better off away mate! Have a good weekend ;-)
    Team south- 2014 talk angling inter regional team champs
    Alwight tweacle?

Comment

Didnt cost her a lot then Phil, be positive mate would you really want to work for her now!!!!!

Good luck, John
      John

Comment

As said in original post we don't know each other but GOOD LUCK fishfarmer I hope it all works out for you, as Paul said your better off out of it, heres hoping something far better comes along.

Comment

Come on Phil, you know you couldn't have handled a big hug & kiss goodbye
          [COLOR="#FF0000"][/COLOR][SIZE=7][SIZE=5]Elwell Floats[/SIZE]
          [SIZE=4]Never Miss A Bite![/SIZE][/SIZE]
          [url]www.polefloatsbyjasonelwell.co.uk[/url]

Comment

Phil, best of luck mate your'e better off without them, onwards and upwards mate. Does this mean you will have a new site name. ?
            Regards Billy Boy :)

.`.??.??`.??.??`.? ><((((?>
            ><((((?>
            .`?.??.???`?.??.???`?.? ><((((?>

Comment

Good luck Phil!.. have you had your redundancy payment yet? if you have!.. let me know your address and i will send you a begging letter. ..lol.... PS ; Stamp on the works phone too.

Comment

Lol lads
                Thanks for all the encouragement. I know where I'm better off and I am sorted, seems to be all coming together. Just wish I'd got out sooner!

Comment

Originally posted by fish farmer View Post
                  Lol lads
                  Thanks for all the encouragement. I know where I'm better off and I am sorted, seems to be all coming together. Just wish I'd got out sooner!
                  At least u wont be banging ur head against a brickwall anymore, there was only 2 of u there that had a clue,(be it only half a clue lol )

Comment

Lol Fordster

Comment

think ya best outta there Phil, from what you've said recently, good luck mate, its there loss

Comment

Cheers Tunna. i am happier now than I have been for a long time mate

Comment

ya cant keep a good man down lol, glad your doing ok, and on ya uppers mate.

Comment

Working...
                          X