Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

who said theres no fish in park pools

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• who said theres no fish in park pools

fish.jpgfish.jpg

here it is brian a bag of fish i had from canon hill in winter
    Last edited by awesome fish; 26 April 2012, 05:37 PM.
    Foul hooking king

Nice one Dan, Might have to have a session on there one of the days

www.polefloatsbyjasonelwell.co.uk

Comment

BOSTIN mate. Proper fish aswell. AWESOME!!!!!!!!

Comment

shave that tash, tash man!!!!!!!!! you look like a german

Comment

Well, who was it who said there wasn't lol ?

Fished Cannon Hill a couple of years ago for old times sake, loaded with fish. Not sure mine were that size mind.

But then I didnt fall over at the end either

There's a lot of fish in many parks.
          Whitnash Royals A.C.

Comment

Well bagged Brian as Ynot said AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

there has always been loads of fish in our park pools remember the parks matches we used to fish really enjoyed them having won a few wish they still ran them.

Comment

There,s been fish in park pools forever, and all the canals around Birmingham. It,s just that people could,nt get used to fishing them, too over looked.

Comment

Lifford Res is STILL the best Tench water in the Mids

Comment

To many idiots about today to fish such places,remember the parks festivals.

Comment

Great bagging.
                      Is it free to fish in cannon hill? Wouldnt mind giving it a go sometime!

Comment

£3.40 day ticket or £31.00 season(covers most park pools).
                        Like a few parks pools in B"ham the old closed season is still enforced.
                        Take nothing but photographs,leave nothing but footprints.

Comment

About 30 years ago when I travelled a lot for work I used to stay in the Hagley Road & fished Cannon Hill & Edgebaston Ressy & they were brilliant venues even back then. Wish we had venues like that round here, does Edgebaston still have the bream shoals opposite the ballroom.
                          John

Comment

what a great series of matches the parks were lodgy.......there were some top anglers from all over enter them....like a whos who of fishing...fox hollies was the one i kept getting
                            i used to have Duggan Dews and the
                            Burke brothers behind me all shouting strike.....lmao
                            In darkness we do what we can
                            In daylight we're oblivion

Comment

Originally posted by Larry Teepot View Post
                              what a great series of matches the parks were lodgy.......there were some top anglers from all over enter them....like a whos who of fishing...fox hollies was the one i kept getting
                              i used to have Duggan Dews and the
                              Burke brothers behind me all shouting strike.....lmao
                              I used to watch Kenny Giles, Max Winters, Tony Scott, Steve Webb & Sammy Mann on a Wednesday evening at Edgesbaston & it was a masterclass of fishing for me. I learned so much from these guys.
                              John

Comment

Working...
                              X