Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

using pulla bungs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• using pulla bungs

hi lads all my top kits have pullas in them, i just cant seem to get the hang of them. dont get me wrong i no how to use them, but i just seem to bottle it thinking the hook lenth will break. i flinch every time. all my elasticks are hollo its just having the nerve to use them, am i alone with this cheers.

i was foul hooking carp to 10lb the other day when missing bites ....i was on a 11h red preston hollo and on 0.10 bottom and was pulling feet of it thro never broke line once ....hope that gives you confidence

Comment

i try and boost your confidence
      i use to use black hydro on a puller at rolfs and i was pulling feet out of mine people said it looked like i was fly fishing lol.

Comment

have a look at Will Raisons e-mag edition 16 on you tube,may answer some of your questions,he fishes white hydro on a puller kit down the edge..
        OFFICIAL CHAUFFER TO FAT LADS WHO CANT HOLD THERE DRINK

Comment

funny enough 11holo is my faverite lacky

Comment

got red 11h in 7 of my tops its forgiving for bits and can stop lumps on it when you pull it through with light lines

Comment

Originally posted by fishingfreek View Post
              hi lads all my top kits have pullas in them, i just cant seem to get the hang of them. dont get me wrong i no how to use them, but i just seem to bottle it thinking the hook lenth will break. i flinch every time. all my elasticks are hollo its just having the nerve to use them, am i alone with this cheers.
              Pm Wogga on here, he's the man with the answers on pulla bungs!!

Comment

Working...
              X