Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Decent waterproof trousers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Decent waterproof trousers

What's the best you can get for no more than £80

protak or try ebay for goretex

Comment

You don't need to spend £80 mate, £30+ postage buys you Protak trousers and you can have them made to measure.
      Surf the forums and see how many people have complained about them, that will remove any doubts you may have on how waterproof they are!!

Comment

Protak, 9 days in rain, thunder storms, hail storms and whatever April showers has had to throw at me and I've been bone dry, warm and comfortable and not a brolly in sight of my peg
        Baits designed and proven to catch fish, not anglers

[URL]http://www.miraclebaits.com/[/URL]

Comment

I have Protak, got the leg taken up as i am a short arse. Also have the pole jacket bought them after reading other people say they were good and I have not been dissapointed.

Comment

Protak it is then!

Comment

another vote for protak but you can also get some real good waterproofs from army surplus suppliers my mate got a set of surplus GORETEX bib & brace recently for £35 - so long as you dont mind olive green ( can get black aswell).......defo worth a look

Comment

sundridge siberian bib and brace plus jacket i,ve had mine 3 years fish al weathers and a freind of mine has had his for 10 years and still as waterproof and warm as the day he bought it.£79.99 from cheshire fishing mate

Comment

outdoor shops sell gore-tex over trousers for that price,,
                  gore-tex comes 2nd to none !!!
                  our a mate of mine got a black gore-tex bergause jacket and overtrousers for £120, thats got to take some beating !
                  :cool::cool:"LEAKY LLOYD",,,,"TURNING NO HOPERS INTO FLYERS"!:cool::cool::rolleyes::p

Comment

Protak,mine have kept me dry for 2 years and counting.

Comment

Try this link, they sell surplus forces stuff the navy blue goretex coats and trousers have been well reviewed on other forums. If I remember they come quite large for there sizes so best to contact them first.
                      Waterproof, Outdoor and Military clothing

Comment

PROTAC best value for money, they tick all the boxes.

Comment

any X forces stuff if it says waterproof it is, x mob.

Comment

another vote for Protak, Protak UK - Angling Clothing, Waterproof Clothes and Fishing Accessories

Comment

i also have protak trousers think they were £20 from the above site , also have the pole jacket with hood absalute brilliant ,got a link from this forum 3 yrs ago never looked back brilliant waterproof clothing for half the price of preston gear

Comment

Working...
                              X