Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

missing angler

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• missing angler

Does anyone know TA member DAN JONES?, he appears to be missing! i bought his Benwicks Whip on the 17th April, the money cleared on the 24th. not heard a peep out of him, i sent him a pm on the 25th!, no reply. No sign of the Whip either.

your ok if pay via pay pal myself if somone buys off me i always post at least 1st class in some cases next day but some have ya money and post when they like hope you get whips.

Comment

Have you sent him a pm,his account shows he is online at this moment.
      let me know if you don"t get any joy(via pm please),and we will see if we can help.
      Take nothing but photographs,leave nothing but footprints.

Comment

Just been on MFS and he has posted on there this morning.

Comment

The whip went out the next day so will be with you any day. I haven't received a PM dated the 25th, the last I heard from you was that you were going to let me know about the E-cheque and I never heard anything since so just waited for it to clear. I didn't realise there was any kind of problem, surely 3 days isn't anything to worry about???
          MATRIX
          DYNAMITE BAITS
          COMMERCIAL INDICATIONS

Comment

Just double checked my Inbox and I've not received any PM's since the 18th, except the one I recieved that I replied to straight away.
            MATRIX
            DYNAMITE BAITS
            COMMERCIAL INDICATIONS

Comment

Good news! Dan Jones is no longer missing!.... the whip is on its way.

Comment

We all love a happy ending, thats a good whip you have bought Tony. Communication is key in these transactions
                John

Comment

thank god for that i looked in davey jones locker but he;s not in there glad you found him

Comment

Trentman3, been ducking & diving again
                    John

Comment

lol

Comment

Originally posted by DanJones View Post
                        Just double checked my Inbox and I've not received any PM's since the 18th, except the one I recieved that I replied to straight away.
                        Don’t hold your breath for an apology Dan, You won’t get one.
                        [SIZE="3"][COLOR="#2e8b57"][COLOR="lime"][SIZE="4"]Maver-Rich[/SIZE][/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE]

NEW PB 108lb 2oz, 26/08/2012 Wyatt?s pool, Cobhouse Fishery
                        106lb 4oz, 17/08/2011 Laugherne Island pool, Cobhouse Fishery

Comment

Why should there be an apology, Dans got his money & Tony should get his whip this week. 2 happy bunnies
                          John

Comment

Working...
                          X