Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Maver Blue Vega 11m Pole ...thoughts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maver Blue Vega 11m Pole ...thoughts?

Anyone who has one of these or has used one of these? Would appreciate feedback as looking to get one ...cheers Rossy

Although I don't own one I would say that for commercial fishing at 8mtrs it will be fine....If your budget dictates..then this pole is ok...At the end of the day you get what you pay for ...and £80 or so for an 11mtr pole doesn't get a lot.......take a look at www.polecompare.com

Comment

what pole you use ?

Comment

For 50 quid, you will be much better off going for a Daiwa sr1. Couldnt recommend them highly enough after having one for nearly 2 years... Home - Match and Coarse Fishing take a look at the review on there.
        [CENTER][B][SIZE=1]Connor Beresford[/SIZE][/B]
        [COLOR="red"][B]Match and Coarse Fishing for Beginners and Juniors [/B][/COLOR]
        [URL="www.castandhope.webs.com/"]Home - Cast and Hope Angling[/URL]
        [COLOR="red"][B]Sonubaits 'Fin Perfect' Feed Pellet Review![/B][/COLOR][/CENTER]

Comment

Originally posted by connor View Post
          For 50 quid, you will be much better off going for a Daiwa sr1. Couldnt recommend them highly enough after having one for nearly 2 years... Home - Match and Coarse Fishing take a look at the review on there.
          is that the 11m diawa ? how much for top kits etc?

Comment

Top kits are 30 quid max each, and thats the power kits. Well worth the money that pole.
            [CENTER][B][SIZE=1]Connor Beresford[/SIZE][/B]
            [COLOR="red"][B]Match and Coarse Fishing for Beginners and Juniors [/B][/COLOR]
            [URL="www.castandhope.webs.com/"]Home - Cast and Hope Angling[/URL]
            [COLOR="red"][B]Sonubaits 'Fin Perfect' Feed Pellet Review![/B][/COLOR][/CENTER]

Comment

is that what you use now ? is it light and stiff ?

Comment

i have used the pole for about a year now and find it superd for commercials and it is also excellent for match ifshing for roach and skimmers etc would recommend it highly mate. also my mate has the daiwa sr1 which he bought and he has broken it a few times already just shipping back which he isnt too pleased about !!!

Comment

Working...
                X