Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

matchbox barrow seatbox

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• matchbox barrow seatbox

hi has anyone just won a matchbox barrow seat box off ebay from alec151_2011

Hi pauly why do you ask mate..... looks a good set-up if you are into that sort of thing!!

Were you after it???

Comment

i was bidding onit on ebay (it was for porth) but i didnt win it but an hour after the guy gave me a 2nd chance offer so i offered him £10 less than my last bid. he repleid NOT A CHANCE so i left it he then relisted it but sent me a message telling me that i cannot bid on it as i let him down. he then went on and sold it on ebay but after the bid ended he sent me another message; no second chance this time lmao, what a dickhead. i am well and truelly hacked off with this guy

Comment

Pretty sure this item was also advertised on gumtree, whilst he might have took the micky sending you another message, he aint done anything wrong, maybe he thought you was taking the micky offering him £10 less.

www.polefloatsbyjasonelwell.co.uk

Comment

it was just an offer, if he said so in a polite manor i would of given him what my highest bid was. i just think that he was so rude in my opinion

Comment

Working...
          X