Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Most expensive piece of rubbish ever

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Most expensive piece of rubbish ever

What is the most expensive piece of fishing tackle that youve bought that was rubbish ??

Mine was a MAP Carpteck Muscle pole , Paid 1000 pound and broke it seven times in three months , waste of money and put me off MAP for life.
    Last edited by Brian G; 10 May 2012, 12:01 AM.
    [B]I only work ,drink and fish , I wish I could fish and drink as much as I work :D[/B]

preston 55 ltr carryall
    it fell to bits within 2 months

Comment

Preston Hardcase Carryall.
      Zips fell apart first time out with it.

Comment

rive box £800 and the draws are rubbish love the box other than that !!!!
        Last edited by hurricane; 9 May 2012, 11:01 PM.
        [COLOR="#0000FF"][/COLOR][SIZE=5][/SIZE][SIZE=4][/SIZE][SIZE=3][SIZE=4][/SIZE][/SIZE]><((((?>><((((?>[SIZE=5][COLOR="#0000FF"]K.P.C[/COLOR][/SIZE] ><((((?>><((((?>

Comment

milo m1100 seat box what a pile of crap paid £600 for it and it fell apart after a month
          Last edited by hurricane; 9 May 2012, 11:01 PM.

Comment

Will you please stop using ***** to disguise swear words. See rules re swearing.

www.polefloatsbyjasonelwell.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by LINDEN A C View Post
              What is the most expensive piece of fishing tackle that youve bought that was crap ??

Mine was a MAP Carpteck Muscle pole , Paid 1000 pound and broke it seven times in three months , waste of money and put me off MAP for life.
              You must have been unlucky!
              I've had my MAP Muscle since 2005 & not broken anything! I have 14 top kits 4 with Red Hydro in it & have used it at places like Rolfs, Boddington & Drayton landing double figure carp without a problem. I can't fault it!

Comment

hi markc are u a reg at rolfs i am michael c

Comment

Originally posted by LINDEN A C View Post
                  What is the most expensive piece of fishing tackle that youve bought that was rubbish ??

Why was that edited Brian , no swear words or any ****** , what did i do wrong?
                  [B]I only work ,drink and fish , I wish I could fish and drink as much as I work :D[/B]

Comment

No big ones for me but I bought a map hl box and sold it after a week

Comment

preston dri fish boots

Comment

Preston V roller blows over in high winds. Cost me two pole repairs on 5th and 6th of Toury Pro.
                        [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Vespe 6mm Side Puller Bushes

Comment

love my diawa 300 seat box but the wheels and the handles are a joke talk about stupid designs i think they put the handles right on the newer one

Comment

Working...
                          X