Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

stalybridge angling supplies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stalybridge angling supplies

i called into there shop today to see if they sold the preston ripple bar , they did but at the price £19.99p
    i pointed out its £2 higher than the RRP
    his reply was if i dont pay it someone else would be daft enough to
    dont think ill be going in there again

too right!!!!!! - shop online + somewhere that does free post - work out what u spend on average in the place & next time your passing let them know that your not DAFT enough to spend that much in there ever again!!!!!!!!

Comment

the fella that owns it is a prat! used the shop for over 20 years moody is a polite word to describe him went in to spend over £900 on 2 new rods and trolleys when he gave me a price it was too dear i explained that i could buy it cheaper elsewhere he then threw a total wobbly and gave me my bait tub back and told me to buy my bait there as well and that i dont spend enougth in there anyway my advise to u bud is go somewhere else the service will be better and they wont try to rip u off
      and on the 7th day god created MAN[COLOR="#00FFFF"]CHESTER CITY[/COLOR] and [COLOR="#00FF00"][/COLOR]g.o.t.baits

Comment

that was the first and last time ive called in there
        glad its not just me
        btw i got the ripple bar from adams in stockport £15.99p posted for free (:

Comment

Play.com - Buy Preston Offbox Ripple Bars Small Bar online at Play.com and read reviews. Free delivery to UK and Europe!

Didn't know play.com did fishing tackle!

Comment

vote with your feet if they treat u like that dont go back and carry on letting ta members know

Comment

Originally posted by trojan2000 View Post
              vote with your feet if they treat u like that dont go back and carry on letting ta members know
              first and last time
              lots of tackle shops in and around manchester so that shop wont be missed

Comment

i used to fish for the shop when i lived over there about 10 years ago and i had a ding dong with him after spending thousands on a pole but when i snapped a section and was told i had to go thro the place i bought it from to get the new section he took for ever to get it replaced because he wasnt making money on it needless to say i went elsewhere after that ....by the way bluemooner im blue too so he must be a red thats why lol well done city!!!

Comment

normans of woodley is a good shop if not too far or droylesden anling if your other way

Comment

is that adams of woodley
                    i use droylsden angling he is a member of my local fishing club

Comment

ashton angling [the one up crow hill] is a top shop andy who runs it is a sound fella and will give u a top deal i hope he makes a go of it
                      and on the 7th day god created MAN[COLOR="#00FFFF"]CHESTER CITY[/COLOR] and [COLOR="#00FF00"][/COLOR]g.o.t.baits

Comment

its in the woodley little precinct on the right if your headibg to stockport might b adams now he was getting on might be his son or sommat now bit of a pet supply place too

Comment

Working...
                        X