Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Fishing scales

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fishing scales

Hi all
    Looking to buy some 30lb scales to weigh my silver fish catches when practicing for matches. Don't really want to spend any more than £30 on them....even cheaper would be great! Got some rapala ones here but any weights over 10lb the scales shoot up to 49lb
    What ones would you recommend?
    Thanks
    Dan

0.01Gx40KG DIGITAL HANGING FISHING SCALES LUGGAGE BALANCE | eBay

got 3 sets of these and they are pretty accurate

Comment

Hi Hawb81.
      I have a set somthing like them, in the silver colour.
      Do yours weigh in pounds and ounces, mine weigh in some strange units like 1lb 86, do not know what the other mesurement is.
      it is o.k weighing in kilos.
      If the ones in the add weigh in pounds and ounces, i will get some, let me know.
      All the best steve.

Comment

Could it be 1lb in 1986
        [URL]http://talkangling.co.uk/fishing/tackle-sale/61600-high-quality-chianti-style-handmade-pole-floats-0-2-0-7-a.html[/URL]

Comment

Originally posted by pudsli View Post
          Hi Hawb81.
          I have a set somthing like them, in the silver colour.
          Do yours weigh in pounds and ounces, mine weigh in some strange units like 1lb 86, do not know what the other mesurement is.
          it is o.k weighing in kilos.
          If the ones in the add weigh in pounds and ounces, i will get some, let me know.
          All the best steve.

yes i always weigh in pounds and ounces, ounces and kilos and also some foriegn letter weight as well

Comment

Hi Hawb81.
            Cheers for that.
            All the best steve.

Comment

Avon scales are the ones I would go for got mine off e bay.

Comment

Yeh,Avons are the ones to go for,can be had for a good price off the bay.......

Comment

Working...
                X