Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

What is the best angling-related gift you've ever received (or wish you had)?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is the best angling-related gift you've ever received (or wish you had)?

A friend of mine whose greatest passion is angling is turning 40 in a few weeks and I'd like to get him a present related to angling..but I could do with some help with ideas!

Please let me know what the best angling-related present is that you've ever received, or what you would ideally like to get as present, related to angling. Obviously it has to be something that all keen anglers would love to get (not just you)! Please be a specific as possible (i.e. make/model, if relevant)

Many thanks
    A

A 2 mile stretch of the Avon with fishing rights on both banks sounds good to me

Comment

http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct...KoY7TUxGAvvIZQ
      Take a look on this website,I don"t know any angler who would not wish to own a few(or all if youve won the lottery) of Andrews works of art.
      Take nothing but photographs,leave nothing but footprints.

Comment

It's good you're putting a bit of effort into trying to get a gift he might like but you know how tricky that is.
        If he's anything like me angling related gifts are a big no no, he would rather buy what he wants rather than what some random person on here recommends.
        Might I suggest some kind of sex toy.
        I have an incidental on my left shoulder, he's always there, he's my friend.
        He says he gives me good advice. does he ?

Comment

Angling magazine Subscription...last a whole year then
          In darkness we do what we can
          In daylight we're oblivion

Comment

Originally posted by Larry Teepot View Post
            Angling magazine Subscription...last a whole year then
            Agree with Larry, I was given a years subscription as a Xmas pressie & every month the mag came through the letter box I was gratefull. you need to find out what type of fishing hes into
            John

Comment

find out who he's like's on the fishing front and book a day with him or her ?? my mates missus did it and he had a day with andy may he said afterwards he wanted to marry him great day and a really nice bloke

Comment

Top idea Kev
                Paypal gift is for friends only

Comment

Ill try & fit hin in lol
                  John

Comment

Originally posted by hurricane View Post
                    http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct...KoY7TUxGAvvIZQ
                    Take a look on this website,I don"t know any angler who would not wish to own a few(or all if youve won the lottery) of Andrews works of art.
                    must admit they are stunning and would love a set. dont know how much they cost but if the tubes are anything to go by then i would defo need a lotto win.

Comment

Working...
                    X